Search results

1. A

Treasure

<!-- --> <!-- -->
  2. A

Sega STV Caps?

My STV board is missing a couple capacitors. Could someone help me determine the vales for: C580 and C576? Thanks!
  3. A

Madcatz quick disconnect terminal bank

Does any one know where I can find a bank of 0.110" male quick disconnects? Like the one which all the bottons connect to in the Madcatz TE joysticks? Like that shown here: http://a.imageshack.us/img193/3724/26608022.jpg
  4. A

Last Blade 2 Arrange Sound Trax or Drama CD?

So, I thought I was purchasing the soundtrack, but instead I bought the Drama CD. I didn't even know this Drama CD existed. Does anyone have an english translatiion? I'm also still looking for the soundtrack if anyone knows where to find it.
  5. A

Replacing Sony BVM with Makvision Tri-Mode?

I've been running all of my consoles on an old Sony BVM via RGB-sync using a scart to BNC cable. Now if I want to connect them to my Makvision can I simply use one of those BNC to VGA cables or would it require additional electronics? I notice that scart to JAMMA converters tend to be a bit...
  6. A

No left audio on MV-1?

On my MV-1 I only get audio on the right speaker. I've tried both the headphone and speaker output as well as toggeling the mono/stereo switch. The interesting part is that the audio from the JAMMA harness is indeed a proper mix of left and right channel sounds but in mono. Does anyone have...