Search results

1. Galder

NEO GEO AES - issues with the graphics

Hi all - does anyone know what is the problem with my AES? It started by having some kind of "noise" in the graphics for days, which would eventually go away, and it ended up being like this: https://ibb.co/fksc2S Now it is a constant problem.
  2. Galder

AES - power switch problematic

Hi all - my AES power switch has become really problematic: it turns the console on in 1/30 times... I was wondering if it is OK to just leave it ON, and turn the console on by simply plugging it to the power socket? Would that be safe for the console, given that I would have to unplug it too?
  3. Galder

Mordheim: city of the damned

Wondering if anyone else is playing this game? God, it is hard but probably the best ps4 game i've ever played. So much fun. I have two warbands so far, both lvl 2. Ratfaces and the possessed fellas. Skaven seem to me to be much easier to start. Share your thoughts ;)
  4. Galder

Valentines gifts to ...yourselves

Received 'Last Resort' today for AES, shit is hard but totally addictive. So glad that my gf is still at work... :-J
  5. Galder

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Oh the memories!
  6. Galder

My neo geo aes sometimes turns on and sometimes not

Any ideas why? Sometimes the switch turns it on and sometimes it does not... Thanks! (That's how it was since I bought it, 6 months ago).
  7. Galder

Help - 'Scratched' Magician Lord

Hi everyone, I need your opinion please for something that looks quite obvious to me. Today I received a magician lord from ebay. To my surprise, when I opened it and examined the contacts of the cart I saw a huge scratch all the way across on one of them (photo is attached, some metal parts...
  8. Galder

Warhammer 40k Grey Knights army

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191331565432?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 I will post to UK only, thanks for looking.
  9. Galder

Four rare battle beasts miniatures -hasbro takara 1986- (ebay)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191317945992?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Postage is to UK only.
  10. Galder

Turbo express / order of the griffon

Just a quick question guys: is the 'order of the griffon' playable on the original tiny screen of the turbo express? Has anyone tried it?
  11. Galder

The Box Art Collective

12. Galder

Sony Dream Machine For iPhone 4 And iPod

~ sold
  13. Galder

Turbo express compatibility

Hi fellas, I have a question about the turbo express handheld console: can it play pc engine hu card games? if yes, will the text be japanese? Cheers.
  14. Galder

Price check: Atari Lynx MK1

I have a boxed (not sealed) nearly mint MK1 Atari Lynx and I was wondering how much it goes for. It works great. Ebay didn't help much as I mainly found MKIIs. Cheers
  15. Galder

Calling wifi / ipad gurus

Ahoy, I'm at a damned hotel and my freaking ipad has normal wifi connectivity (locates the spot and connects normally) but it suddenly can't connect to the internet. On the other hand my laptop can. I have followed apple's online troubleshooting steps , I have tried everything and the only thing...
  16. Galder

Just finished Super sidekicks/World Cup today

To celebrate the beginning of World Cup today I started playing Super Sidekicks on my 'new' AES (on MVS difficulty) with Holland. For the first time ever I managed to finish it with only 1 credit. I was waiting for this moment since the coin years. Now you all get gelly mothafuckas, go tell...
  17. Galder

Dungeons and Dragons 48 miniatures

~SOLD