Search results

1. L

Last Blade question

I've got a Last Blade question. What does that character/symbol mean on Musashi's chest? It's also in his cut scene. Also, what is the character/symbols origin? I'm pretty sure it's no Japanese, looks like some sort of Sanskrit. Any other info on this symbol would be appreciated. Thanx
  2. L

SS5 background/stages?????

I've been playing SS5 at the arcade, and I like it. I also have been watching others play, real cool game. My question is w/ the background stages. We all know the game recycles SS3 backround/stages, but there are also all new original stages. I read somewhere on this forum that there are...
  3. L

What happened to neogeoforlife.com????

What happened to neogeoforlife.com???? It was also Kazuya's NeoGeo reviews and FaQ's site. A great site w/ awesome screen shots and reviews of every neo game. Anyone knows?
  4. L

Samurai Showdown V in NYC

If you live in NYC, your lucy, Samurai Showdown V is out at the Chinatown arcade. Saw it but didn't get to play it, there were these two guys constantly fighting eachother. New characters and backgrounds look good, couldn't hear the music, that place is really loud. Only negative is on some...
  5. L

KoF99 AES & KoF EVO DC

This may be old news, but i just noticed something. the KoF99 from the DC has two extra stages/backgrounds(the amusement park, and clock tower) and variants of stages(the museum stage) that the KoF 99 AES does not have. Am I missing something, or were these extras DC exclusives?
  6. L

New Games Bios Help

I'm new to the world of Bios. I can only get some of my games(older games) to work on MVS, and my newer games wont run, it just gives me a warning. Any Help?
  7. L

Bios Help???????

This might have already been asked 1000+ times, but how do you get the censorship(blood and bounce) off a US system w/ the Bios? Also, how do you get unlimited continues? Finally, is it the same for every game or different codes for evey game? I already posted this on Tech Support, but...
  8. L

Bios help?????

This might have already been asked 1000+ times, but how do you get the censorship(blood and bounce) off a US system w/ the Bios? Also, how do you get unlimited continues? Finally, is it the same for every game or different codes for evey game? Thanx
  9. L

SNK Artist

Does anyone know the name of the SNK artist who did the cover art for the KoF94-2000 games? He also did some of the Samurai Spirits and Fatal Fury games. I know he works for Capcom now. He did the Final Fight GBA box art, and a Dino Crissis gun game art. Any info on him would be appreciated...