Search results

1. Niko

FS: Sonic Wings 2 JPN AES

Everything is 100% original, authentic, and works great! The Good: No Sunfading Game works flawlessly Plastic tray in the soft case is not cracked The Bad: The insert does have wear at the top and appears to have been trimmed. Cart sticker has some creasing. Asking: $750 shipped ( inside the...
  2. Niko

FS: CMVS, RetroUSB AVS, NES Everdrive, Nintendo Classic Editions

NeoGeo CMVS: This is one of those new CMVS that use a MV-1B, works with USB and DB15 joysticks, and has a nice smoke transparent AES style shell. These are the nicest CMVS you can get. The unit only has a handful of hours on it and includes PSU, Component, Composite, and S-Video cables. It also...
  3. Niko

WTB / WTTF: Famicom Everdrive N8 ( NES Everdrive N8 for trade )

Looking to either buy a Famicom Everdrive N8 or trade my NES Everdrive N8 for one. No China clones please. Shoot me a PM if you've got one.
  4. Niko

FS: Wonderswan Color and Games

Selling a Wonderswan Color bundle. System has some slight yellowing but otherwise in good working condition. Would be a great candidate for a reshell and IPS screen. All games tested and working. Shipping is free within the US. Games include: Buffers Evolution Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed One...
  5. Niko

Fix: Nightmare in the Dark crackling audio sample

I fixed the crackling audio sample when jumping in Nightmare in the Dark. The fix is a single byte patch to the V-ROM 260-v1.v1: 0x50820: 6E -> 08 Enjoy 🧛‍♂️
  6. Niko

WTB/WTTF: 2 Slot MVS Motherboard

Looking for a good working 2 slot motherboard. I can do cash or trade for other arcade boards/stuff.
  7. Niko

FS: The Last Blade JPN AES

I've decided to sell my Last Blade. Everything is 100% original / authentic and works great. The spine of the insert has some slight sun fade which seems to be common for this game. I'm asking $360 + shipping
  8. Niko

WTB: A few MVS carts

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a few MVS carts, I prefer JPN label but open to whatever. Metal Slug Metal Slug X Bang Bead / Bang Progress King of Fighters 98 Blazing Star Just shoot me a PM if you have any of these you want to sale.
  9. Niko

Piko Interactive acquired an unreleased Neo Geo game.

Looks like Piko Interactive has acquired an unreleased Neo Geo game and is looking for someone to help finish it up. https://twitter.com/Pikointeractive/status/1179875037551222784?s=19
  10. Niko

WTB: Hyper SF2 Anniversary Edition

Looking for a Hyper StreetFighter 2 Anniversary Edition. PM me if you have one for sale.
  11. Niko

FS: Consoles, PCBs, MVS

I've got some stuff thats not getting played so time to pass it along. I'm being lazy and dont feel like taking pictures at the moment. But if anyone is interested in something and wants pictures just let me know. Prices do not include shipping. Consoles: Dreamcast Bundle: $120 - Nice...
  12. Niko

Why is Fatal Fury better than Street Fighter?

Its pretty common knowledge that Fatal Fury is a much better series than Street Fighter. But has anyone asked why? Is it the added depth from the multiplane environment? Is the vast amount of unique characters and balanced gameplay? How about the catchy music and the attention to detail that...
  13. Niko

SOLD: Breakers Revenge MVS

I've got a Breakers Revenge MVS cart I'm looking to trade for preferably a MVS Zed Blade/Operation Ragnarok or a Captain Tomaday + cash or some other cheap cart. I prefer Japanese labels, but open to whatever. Cart is 100% authentic and works great. Its in gamer condition with original English...
  14. Niko

WTB: Guilty Gear X for Atomiswave

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Guilty Gear X Atomiswave cart. Please shoot me a PM if you have one to sell. :)
  15. Niko

MV1FZS Sound and Color issues

Hey guys, I'm trying to repair this MV1FZS I got awhile back. 85% of the time when I power the board up, the screen will have a turquoise color tint or I'll get scratchy/popping noises coming out of the speakers. Or a lot of times both. This happens even when no cart is inserted. Whats odd...
  16. Niko

WTB: Single Slot MVS.

Hey Guys, recently my MV1C died and I'd like to buy another MVS board to replace it. I'm looking for a nice, clean, smaller form factor board (MV1B, MV1C, MV-1FZ, etc.). Let me know if you have one.
  17. Niko

FS: MVS Carts

I decided to start clearing out the games I dont really play. So here is the first wave of carts I'm going to let go. All carts work great and are 100% original. As you will see in the pictures, Crossed Swords has some case damage but it still holds the boards securely and doesnt affect...
  18. Niko

SOLD: Taito F3 Motherboard [ Region Free ]

I recently acquired another Taito F3 board so I no longer need this spare. The F3 is a "USA Mod", which is a factory region free USA motherboard. As you can see from the pictures it doesnt have any "blocks" in the connectors to prevent different region carts from being used. Board works great...
  19. Niko

WTB/WTTF: Ghost Pilots MVS (FOUND)

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy or trade for a Ghost Pilots MVS cart. Let me know if you have one you're willing to let go.
  20. Niko

SOLD: NeoSD AES

Up for grabs is a lightly used NeoSD AES. I got this back in February and probably only used it for a combined total of 2 hours. I find myself preferring to use the actual cartridges and I now own most of the games I wanted. I'm asking $460 shipped priority in the US. SOLD!