Search results

1. SNK416

NEW Astro City Club

Recently got mine and my player 2 into it.
  2. SNK416

Separated at Birth?

Don't forget uncle slenderman
  3. SNK416

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Candy cab Got lucky but found one local.
  4. SNK416

Can anyone do pcb repair?

Recently updated my nfl blitz 99 to 2000 with the kit (flash card and 2 chips). The guy who installed it put the upgrade chip in the audio slot and blew my audio. Game runs fine now just no audio. Blown amp? Audio chip blown? Worse?
  5. SNK416

NFL blitz cab issues. Freezes

Just got my nfl blitz cab and and after being left on for 30-40 mins it freezes. Hasn’t froze during play but when left running it freezes. Odd time the screen is completely wavy before freezes. 5.21 was voltage reading. Ordered the compact flash kit but won’t be here for a week or so...
  6. SNK416

ISO Darius burst or pang

Looking for a US version of it or pang! shoot me a PM thanks, hell I'd even take night trap!
  7. SNK416

WTB Neogeo cd ac

Grabbed a neogeo cd console just need a power supply. Shoot me a message.
  8. SNK416

Nintendo Virtual boy questions

Looking to get a virtual boy console setup. Ive seen ntsc and japan consoles on ebay. Are they region locked? advantage to either? Lastly game recommendations? Thanks :loco:
  9. SNK416

Microwaved Nintendo switch with artist proof

Any serious collectors of the fine arts out there...
  10. SNK416

WTB SSVS MVS

Looking for a copy of SSVS Mvs loose preferably. Please let me know if you have one
  11. SNK416

ISO Neo geo poster

Anyone selling or making posters Neo geo related? Need some game room art.
  12. SNK416

WTB Sega 32x console

Looking for a 32x console games too I guess. Shoot me a message. Also would be looking for a nes power glove!
  13. SNK416

WTB atomiswave carts

Looking for a few carts boots preferable. Fist of the North Star Metal slug 6 Samurai showdown 6 Dolphin blue King of fighters xi Rumble fish Demolish fist Knights of valor
  14. SNK416

WTB atomiswave carts

Any one got these for sale? Please let me know. Metal slug 6 Samurai showdown 6 Dolphin blue Fist of the North Star Boots are fine. Thanks
  15. SNK416

CMVS to xrgb issues.

This is the type of cable all my other consoles use. But the one small round side looks bigger on this one. Looks aes sized and mine is smaller pins set.
  16. SNK416

CMVS to xrgb issues.

Yea I have the adapter for all the euro scart cables. The one cable I'm using for the Neo isn't the same big euro scart cables. it's small Rgb one ill post picture of. The other consoles all run fine using euro scart cables into box. I tried the sync options and nothing. Just audio.
  17. SNK416

CMVS to xrgb issues.

I have a cmvs and I'm trying to run it through my my xrgb mini (euro scart cables into switch box ) All my other consoles work fine nes snes genesis and via xrgb mini. I've read component cables to xrgb mini via Neo geo doesn't work. Anyone know? Tested component to tv directly works...
  18. SNK416

Looking for some boards

Let me know if you have any for sale Wrestlefest Mercs Commando Black tiger Final fight Robocop Bubble bobble Rygar Pit fighter
  19. SNK416

So are we all mentally ill now? Rehab time!

Take a quick look. Apparently we have a mental illness "gaming disorder". Sign me up http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/31/who-seeks-to-classify-gaming-disorder-as-a-mental-illness-claims-enormous-stakeholder-pressure/
  20. SNK416

WTB Neo geo X console

Looking for a console preferably modded. Let me know if you have one either way. Thanks