Search results

1. gtdoering

Want to add trim pots to AES Neobitz mod

So if I go with example three in this diagram I will get the desired effect of dim to bright? just want to be sure I understand correctly. I know the diagram uses improper symbols and that the Pot should be represented with a zig-zaging line to represent resistance, but this image just made sense.
  2. gtdoering

Want to add trim pots to AES Neobitz mod

So I was sitting on my duff, and pondering just how I might be able to squeeze out a little better picture out of my modded AES that I just finished adding a Neobitz encoder to. I was wondering if I could remove the 120ohm resistors I have installed on the RGB lines, and replace them with some...
  3. gtdoering

AES/NeoCD arcade stick issues

Recently I've had an issue with one of my NeoCD arcade sticks. When ever you push up :up: the input gets messed up and acts like you input an :upb: up diagonal input. Is there a way to fix this? Or replace the joystick with something better?
  4. gtdoering

Neobits s video / composite mod problems

Just an update. I am very impressed by the quality of the video output by the Neobitz boards!
  5. gtdoering

Figured it out! The rgb lines where grounding each other out with the shell installed. Three some heat shrink on them and now the picture is amazing!
  6. gtdoering

So I added the resistors and now I get no color and tons of distortion this time.
  7. gtdoering

Just installed a neobits mod and am getting a super washed out image with distortion. I used the tap points from jamma nation x's tutorial page. What could I have done wrong? I redid all the solder points to make sure there were no cold solders too. I have a 3-6 board.
  8. gtdoering

Video issues AES rev. 3-5

Hello all, Just picked up a used AES board revision 3-5 and there seems to be an issue with the video. I'm getting horizontal lines that run down the left side of the screen. Not sure what I can do to fix this. Any ideas? (and no this is not the same AES from some of my prior posts where I...
  9. gtdoering

unibios install how to cut pin 2 ?.......methods needed

So I fixed it but it looks like a kraken is attached to my mobo. Have a small issue in which I can see the refresh lines on the screen.