Search results

1. D

WTB: Sega analog splitter loom.

Found; actually made one instead!
  2. D

No music in X-men Vs Street Fighter CPS2 sometimes.

Hey guys I have a legit (non-Phoenixed) X-men vs SF cart that runs fine other than the fact sometimes the stage music won't play. There is music in the menus but when I start a round the music is gone. But, when my first character dies and the second comes out, then the stage music plays. Any...
  3. D

WTB: Capcom I/O for Naomi

Anyone have a Capcom I/O for Naomi to sell? I thought I'd ask before the next group buy.
  4. D

WTB: CPS2 Kick Harness or at least the connector.

Looking for a CPS2 Kick Harness. Seems like Jammaboards has been sold out for a while and ebay has been lacking...thanks.
  5. D

WTB: Naomi Universal lower and upper control panel and Crazy Taxi Lightbox Topper

I have a Naomi Universal upright driver. I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for the lightbox for Crazy Taxi or just the marquee piece (if it's even removable). Also looking for a "regular" lower and upper control panel to convert from driver to fighter machine. Thanks.
  6. D

Burn M27c322 EPROM CPS2 Graphics Rom on a Needham EMP 20?

I have a MVSC CPS2 board that works but with some graphics problems. I've ruled out the A-Board and ensured that A+B were tight. Previous owner phoenixed it and placed M27c322's in place of the mask roms. I got a Needham EMP-20 but the M27c322 doesn't show up on the device list; I guess...