Search results

1. Larrs888

Game Boy Backlight Mod - Bubbles under the screen

Hi all, I purchased this modded original Game Boy sometime ago and initially the screen was fine but gradually it seems the polarising film has lost its adheasion to the glass panel of the screen and now you can see what look like air bubbles. To start with it was very minor but got...
  2. Larrs888

Giveaway - Robo Army MVS Kit Box (UK only)

Hi all, I have a loose Robo Army MVS kit box (original), I got it with along with other games ages ago and have no need for it. I can't bring myself to just throw it as it is a little piece of neo history. If anyone has the game and wants the original operator kit box I am happy to give it to...
  3. Larrs888

Samurai Shodown 2 MVS Power Bar Graphic Glitch - Normal but why?

Hi all, I recently picked up a MVS copy of Samurai Shodown 2 (late to the party I know) and initially I was having bad graphic corruption issues which I assume was down to very dirty cart pins (although there is a suspect trace on the one of the boards). I have given it a thorough clean and so...
  4. Larrs888

Fatal Fury Special Boot - replaced game?

I just picked up Fatal Fury Special, I was really looking forward to playing this over the weekend and thought I grabbed a real steal on it. Sadly I don't think it's even Fatal Fury Special, the EPROMS are in the wrong place. So a dirty boot indeed but a boot of what? The cart obviously isn't...
  5. Larrs888

SNES Mini THS7314 RGB AMP Mod Issues

Hi guys, I really hope some of the knowledgeable folks in this great community can help me out please. I have had my SNES Mini for a couple of years with a standard 3 wire RGB mod, I have also been using it with my XRGB Mini for around 18 months. I always had some minor noise/chequer-boarding...
  6. Larrs888

New box fresh Metal Slug 4 MVS Kits Legit?

Hi there all, I was having a browse on eBay for MVS games and came across a seller with loads of new old stock Metal Slug 4 MVS complete kits. I know slug 4 is the weakest in the series but it would be nice to get a minty full kit for a decent price since I don't have any. Does anyone think...
  7. Larrs888

Red Kof 98 US MVS Cart?

Hi all, Newbie here. I am after a copy of MVS Kof 98 and I'm seeing lots of colour variations about. Black, white and blue seem to the most common but recently I have come across a red one. I just kind of really like the red MVS shells as they are very 'MVS cab' and I was wondering if this one...
  8. Larrs888

Another new member here to say hi!

Hello all, I recently signed up after lurking for quite sometime. Over the past 2-3 years I have slowly started to get more into retro games, mainly as I have become more disenfranchised with modern games, DLC, digital content, lack of complete physical games/ownership etc. Games from my youth...