Search results

1. K

mvscomplete - MAME and AttractMode Layout

mvscomplete is a layout for the AttractMode front end. It is designed as a better option than a 161-in-1 multicart for the neo geo mvs. It is running inside my neo geo mvs using the original k7000 crt arcade monitor. It works well at vga (640x480) and higher 4:3 aspect resolutions. Widescreen...
  2. K

Stereo Sound Amp

I have an mvs that is being converted to mame (neo geo games only). I already started making a jamma and control harnesses. The mvs utilizes a sound harness with a left positive, right positive, and a shared ground. I've been searching for an amplier that does not require to have two seperate...
  3. K

mvscomplete layout for attract-mode / mame

Not fully satisfied with the 161-in-1 multicart for my neo geo mvs, I have created an attract-mode theme to use as a replacement. The theme is intended to be used as such, displaying on a CRT. More information and download links can be found over at the attract-mode forums. I figured I would...
  4. K

Neo Geo's youngest player?

Neo Geo's youngest player? My daughter can't even read, yet uses the key to open coin door and start it, navigates to her current favorite game on the multicart 161 in 1 (metal slug), coins up and holler's! https://youtu.be/D_9PY5EG47k
  5. K

Casters on my mvs

The mvs-2-25 I purchased came with a set of casters. They are falling off and ruining the wood. They are only held on my t-bolts. Silly. Can anyone recommend a set of different casters to go with?
  6. K

MVS-2-25 *PROJECT KIWI*

Long time lurker, first time poster. Loved the neo geo for a long time. Started assembling a mame machine based on the neo geo. Had all the parts, designed the cab in sketchup, bought a router, and ended up moving into an apartment with no garage. Love my new place, but making a neo geo based...