Search results

1. H

WTB RB2 & MS3 AES English

Looking for RB2 and MS3 AES English. If you are interested in selling, please shoot me a message. Thanks!
  2. H

WTB Metal Slug 5 Classic Insert & Cart Sticker

Looking for a Metal Slug 5 classic insert and cart sticker. If anyone has one that they would part with, please let me know. Thanks!
  3. H

Do you collect gaming toys? Idolize a certain character?

Have some old Metal Gear Solid action figures but they are boxed up and have been since moving out of my parents house in the early 2000's. Now my son likes to collect Amiibo. Last time I checked we have most of the US Amiibo's except for Wario and a couple others.
  4. H

FS: JPN KOF 94, 97, 98, 00, 01 & Fatal Fury 3

Hey guys. I'm parting with the last of my JPN KOF games and Fatal Fury 3. Prices listed below and pictures on photo bucket. All are complete and are in very good to mint condition except for KOF94 has a tear on the insert. Usual insertion marks and minor scratching on some (see photos)...
  5. H

WTB AES English KOF 94-96 & 98-03

Looking for good complete English versions of these AES games. Willing to pay good price. Hit me up if you would like to part with any of these. Thanks.
  6. H

KOF97 Artwork Input

awbacon... Thanks for the information. I just read about boots and conversions going around and if I notice a little something off I like to get some input from others that know a lot more than me. Attached are the PCB pictures. I didn't see anything off here.
  7. H

KOF97 Artwork Input

I'm probably being paranoid but wanted to get some input on my English KOF97 label and manual. I did take the cart apart and everything matched up to the PCB scans on arcade-collector.com, minus the Toshiba chips but the numbers matched up on the chips. I just noticed a little difference in...
  8. H

Neo Geo MVS Arcade/Business

I came across this beauty last weekend at our local Godfather's Pizza. They also have MS6 on another machine. I can see a lot more Godfather's Pizza in my future.. :) Haven't seen one around town in a long time... Small town Montana here and not many places with arcade machines anymore...
  9. H

Hubes22 Game Collection

Hey guys. Thought I would share my small collection. http://imgur.com/a/CzLMv In Pictures: Neo Geo AES Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Wii Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast 3DO PS2 & PS3 Xbox One Not Pictured: PS1 & PS4 NES, Super Nintendo & Wii U
  10. H

RBFFS English

More of a general question. Still trying to learn about a lot of this stuff. I opened up my RBFFS English to take a look at the PCBs. I matched them up against the PCB pictures on arcade-collector.com. Everything matches up correctly except for the chips on mine say "Toshiba". I'm assuming...
  11. H

Neo Geo AES games waiting to be found

I purchased my Neo Geo AES system a couple years back. Growing up my parents never had the kind of cash needed to purchase the AES. Plus, living in Montana we didn't have stores around that carried the games. I remember going to the local arcade and Movie Theater and always playing on the MVS...
  12. H

Montana Neo Members?

Just checking to see if there are any Neo members in Montana?
  13. H

WH2 US Boards

Do these boards look legit? I opened up the cart because the cart sticker was not rounded on the corners. I have a handful of games and this is the first one that has straight edges. Is this normal or a reprint? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  14. H

SVC Chaos Sound Problem

I just purchased SVC Chaos US version a couple weeks back and the sound is all scratchy and messed up. Gameplay is fine. Looking for some input on the boards. Are they legit, not boot? There is a small board that looks like maybe a repair? Can the sound be fixed? Any input would be greatly...
  15. H

Soft Case Question

I'm fairly new here and have a question on the old soft cases. Is it normal to have different size cases? I have a handful and the Ghost Pilots that I received today is taller than the rest. Just want to make sure I got an original case. See pictures. Thanks
  16. H

Metal Slug 5 & Metal Slug X AES JPN

Looking for a very good copy of Metal Slug 5 and Metal Slug X (AES JPN Version). Let me know. Thanks.
  17. H

2020 Super Baseball & Burning Fight AES US

Looking for a very good copy of 2020 Super Baseball and Burning Fight (AES US Version). Let me know. Thanks.