Search results

1. N

Pandora Box 3 Multi-Game 520-1 PCB

Here is what a fake Pandora's box 3 looks like. It also does not have the 3.5mm Audio connector. Seems to play fine for a multiboard, better than the PB2. But its a fake fake. I read some reports of these frying power supplies, but i have had no issues. Make sure your case looks like a PS4...
  2. N

I received today...

I used my old aquarium light fixture for a Marquee for Manx TT Twin. But before i had my first rough photoshop done i filled her with minis. And here is my first from scratch marquee attempt. Its very rough right now.
  3. N

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I think im done buying cabs for a bit. But this one, one of my favorites in great shape. Plays 100%. CRT is perfect. :)
  4. N

Here is my gear

New STV Cab, Well i got it about 3 months ago. Running Darksoft Multicart Project 1 complete for my best friend. New project. Came to me completely destroyed. All 3 wheels were shattered, tube was shattered, and wont coin up or blind play even with a new power supply. So its Optipacs and a...
  5. N

Here is my gear

So i introduced myself. So here is my growing collection. I started collecting seriously about 2006. But i have just recently got back into it. Here are all my cabs. I have no Candy cabs...yet. But i love the wood cabs and my Recently acquired Manx TT. Both these Cabs are Near mint IMO. Any...
  6. N

I guess i ahould do this eventually.

Hi all, Figured this thread was due. First i will apologize that i went to the market right away with my new account. I used to go by the user name Numnut or Bigperm here and have done many deals in the past. I have recently got back into the arcade scene, my ex hated cabs and thought they...