Search results

1. JuBond

Need Pics of SSV and MS5 MVS, SVC AES

Hi, If anyone has/can crack open their MS5 and SSV mvs carts or SVC AES cart and take pics of the boards, I would be very grateful. I'm currently working on a little project and those pics would be greatly appreciated. Thanks JuBond
  2. JuBond

Wrong names on Capcom Chars

I've kept my eye on the SvC Chaos site for awhile now, and it seems playmore can't get their character names for Capcom right. They have Balrog labeled as M. Bison and Vega labeled as Balrog. I can assume that Vega is really supposed to be Vega as they have his art up, along with Balrog. So...
  3. JuBond

Was Jockey Grandprix ever released?

I've noticed the logo for this game on the NeoGeo H.K. website, and the previous post about pics.. was this game ever released for sale? Or is it simply a prototype. Any info please!
  4. JuBond

Help with Yellowed Mini Marquees

I recently picked up some mini marquees from a local arcade operator, and was wondering if anyone knows a safe way to clean them to remove the yellowing effect? I tried standard windex, but it really didn't help. I don't want to get too crazy as some of the harsher cleaners might rub the color...
  5. JuBond

For Sale: 8 MVS Carts

I picked up 16 MVS carts from an operator a couple days ago, and ended up with a number of extra carts that I'd like to sell off. All of the carts mentioned will come with a cardboard box, unfortunetly though they are all in pretty sad condition and (most) don't even match up to the game. As I...
  6. JuBond

Replacement MVS boxes, good idea or just as bad as bootlegging?

I've been recently wondering, would people consider having replacement MVS boxes made a good thing, or as heinous as bootlegging carts? With today's printers one can perfectly recreate the labels on the boxes, and I'm sure if someone really tried they could find/produce the cardboard boxes...
  7. JuBond

Searching for a Neo 50

I've scoured the web and any Arcade Distribution link I have... anyone have any info on a Neo 50 cabinet for sale?
  8. JuBond

Hey Briggs, I Might have a Manual for your site...

I recently went through my MVS manuals, and noticed a Neo-Geo System Universal Conversion Kit Installation Manual that wasn't listed on your site. If you need it, I can have a friend scan the pages and send it to you. It is Version 4 from Aug '93, and covers the MVS-1 and MVS-2 boards.
  9. JuBond

Anyone have any info on ju707@aol.com? (Ebay Seller)

I've been watching the MVS Ebay auctions for about a year now, and have noticed something odd about this seller. He/she seems to end up with new MVS carts for sale within weeks after they are released, and sells them for next to nothing. The carts never come with any boxes or graphics, and...