Search results

1. B

My Neo collection for sale! (AES, Neo CD, Shock Boxes, MVS) NEW Lower prices! Again!

Never thought I'd part with all my Neo stuff, but I am out of space and just don't have the time to play that I used to. Here it goes.... Prices do not include shipping unless noted. Delivery confirmation required. Paypal accepted. Please include +4% for the paypal fee’s. Most everything is...
  2. B

FS: Hyper NeoGeo 64 + Games! SOLD!

I have a practically brand new (used to play each game one time) Hyper NeoGeo64 system and 4 games. Each game was played one time. The system was used for under 2 hours total! Here is everything I have: Hyper NeoGeo 64 JAMMA system LVS-MA Samurai Spirits 64 (no box) Samurai Spirits 64: II (box...
  3. B

Metal Slug for NGCD. US Version

Manual, tray insert, disc included. $125 Thanks, Bill
  4. B

Neo Geo AES collection for sale! (NEW PRICES)

NEW LOWER PRICES! Here is a list of all the games I have. I listed anything that saw wrong with any of them. (manuals, carts, & inserts). These have been safely stored in my posession. A few of the games have slight water marks on the inserts. (This happened before I owned them). None of the...
  5. B

How to tell if I have a US AES system?

I believe my system is US, but how can I confirm? The memory card screen is all in Englihs. If I put in Samurai Shodown 1 I get now blood when I slash someone. Every game is in English. Is this confirmation that this is a US system? Thanks!!! Bill
  6. B

Dreamcast on a RGB arcade monitor. HELP!

I am trying to hook my Dreamcast up to my Super Neo 29 cabinet. I have a JAMMA fingerboard and a Dreamcast VGA adaptor. (not sure if I need the vga adaptor or not). How can I output the video to the jamma fingerboard? I am not sure the best way to get this all hook up so any help would be...
  7. B

Neo Hyper 64 Rev 2. & MVS games

Looking for a rev 2. Hyper 64 and games. These MVS games: Metal Slug 1 Metal Slug 3 Metal Slug 5 Metal Slug 4 Super Sidekicks 2 Soccer Brawl KOF 98 SNK Vs. Capcom Samurai Shodown 5 No bootlegs....original games only please. Thanks!
  8. B

Bootleg VS Original games

I know I'm not the only one who's bought something on Ebay only to find out it's a boot cart. My question is this....Is there any difference in the game itself? I know from a collector standpoint it isn't the same thing, but as far as the game goes....can you tell a difference? Thanks, Bill
  9. B

Any place to download MVS instruction sheets?

I am looking for the long instruction sheets for MVS games. Is there any site that has scans of them? I really need ones for FFRB2, MOTW, and Last Blade 2. If you know any sites that have scans of these please let me know. I am looking for the moves cards...not the marquee's. Thanks! Bill
  10. B

MOTW instruction sheet (scan) mvs

I am looking for the instruction sheet for the MVS Mark of the Wolves game. If anyone has a scan of this or knows where I can download it please let me know. Thanks! Bill
  11. B

Shock Box Inserts

Where can I download all the inserts? The only place I have gotten any from are Kazuya's. Big Bear's site, Watchtower, nick_th_fury's and The Red Parlour all seem to have their inserts down currently. What other sites have these???? Thanks! Bill
  12. B

WTB: Super Dodgeball, MOTW & Metal Slug 3 MVS

If you have any of these for sale or know where I can get them for a decent price please let me know. Thanks! Bill
  13. B

WTB: Shock Box cases for MVS cart

Where can I buy these? I was at the Shock Box web site, but there doesn't seem to be any information on how to buy them. They look great and I need some good cases for my MVS stuff. Thanks! Bill