Search results

1. NeuroticMoose

Anyone here collect toys/Action Figures?

This got here yesterday, excuse the shitty pictures: My favorite part is hands down the little astral Shirke you can attach to his back, he also came with 3 different interchangeable helmets, really love it when they go all out with a figma
  2. NeuroticMoose

My mistake then, for whatever reason I remember the Delorean being around a grand new, I know the Ecto 1 is around that price. Also they've announced the BTTF 2 Delorean and have been bringing the prototype around to shows and cons for awhile now: The BTTF 2 Marty also comes with a pretty big...
  3. NeuroticMoose

What anime are you watching?

So this happened on Sunday: My goofy ass next to Toshio Maeda holding the drawing I bought from him (he suggested the photo, it annoys me to no end when people take pictures of stuff they've bought off an artist for the obvious purpose of using the photo when they sell it online as a piece...
  4. NeuroticMoose

Post Your Recent Purchases!

As I mentioned in a thread I just made in the unrelated section, Aaron Brothers is liquidating their stores so I got me a fancy frame for a cloth map I've had lying around for awhile
  5. NeuroticMoose

Aaron Brothers is liquidating with actual good prices

So Aaron Brothers, a fancy pants frame store chain is also closing up and liquidating all their stores, My local shop is offering about 70 percent off custom framing, and the whole rest of their stock is also marked down heavily, they've got frames and the odd craft supplies, I know a lot of...
  6. NeuroticMoose

Got the new 4K restoration from Criterion on Tuesday: Then got the signed poster of the newly commissioned cover art from comic book artist Sean Phillips' personal web store on Wednesday:
  7. NeuroticMoose

Recently got a Lupin III figure used off Amiami, and it looks like customs had their way with the package: I mean, I figure it was customs because of that telltale hole that goes all the way through the box, which was clearly made with intent (I'm not sure who's ordering drugs from Japan...
  8. NeuroticMoose

Asked around and found it:
  9. NeuroticMoose

Finally found this guy for a good price, box is a little worn but everything else is in stellar condition
  10. NeuroticMoose

Post pics of your fridge magnets

only magnet I have worth a damn is my Batman TAS batmobile bottle opener, which looks like this:
  11. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Restoration

So today I picked this up: big thanks to legoslug for that This is also what my Aero currently looks like: it just needs two 24mm buttons for the cp which I ordered the other day, I also need to put the new side art on and then it'll be finished, beyond that all I'd want to do is get a new...
  12. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Marquee holder

So I've basically sorted out everything I need for my cab to get it back in working condition and am moving on to bells and whistles, mainly the marquee holder, I saw there was a guy making them as late as 2014 but he seems to have stopped doing them, any one know about this guy (FrancoB) or if...
  13. NeuroticMoose

Aero City header light not working

So today I finally got a light bulb for my aero city and it fit perfectly but when I turned on the cabinet the light wouldn't go on, I checked all the connections and everything looks solid, I even tried moving some of the contacts to the PSU to see if that would work, nothing. So I'm figuring...
  14. NeuroticMoose

Joypad repair

pretty sure he meant two of the 4 buttons weren't working, OP if the controller looks like this: then you're good to go, the buttons can be easily replaced or upgraded to suit your needs
  15. NeuroticMoose

Pandoras Box 4S from China and an atlas adapter and CPS2 kick harness from JNX, all my Aero city needs now is new art and a control panel
  16. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Restoration

So the art guy is going to get back to me sometime this week likely monday, so I set about repairing those holes in the panelling, I couldn't sleep last night so went and picked up a thing of Bondo at the 24 hour Wal-mart and before going to bed did this with some duct tape on the other side to...
  17. NeuroticMoose

Aero City Restoration

Late night update: seeing as I'm waiting on funds there's only so much I can do with the cab at the moment, but one thing that kept nagging at me was the cracked Aero City sign, which looked like this: it's hard to see but there's a crack in that spot and the same spot on the other side, so the...