Search results

1. Mr. Mort

Z80 Error - Hardware Test Failed

So I have an Omega I got from ArcadeWorks back in 2016. This is what I get when powering it on without a cart in the slot. I don't have any soldering tools or skills to attempt a repair myself. Can anyone recommend someone reputable to repair it, or have any idea what the issue might be? Any...
  2. Mr. Mort

Noob question about backup RAM

Ok, dumb question: What kind of data is stored in the backup RAM? What is it's role in the overall MVS hardware? The reason I ask is that I occasionally have games act very strangely or glitch, and the only way I can seem to correct the issue is by clearing the backup RAM on the hardware test...
  3. Mr. Mort

***SOLD*** Bust-A-Move Again MVS

I got this off another forum member here a while back, and I'm really not playing it as much as I thought I would. Original holo label is a little roughed up on one edge. Cart has some light scratches on it, but in otherwise good shape. Asking for $100.00 shipped, or trade towards MS5 or MOTW...
  4. Mr. Mort

Saturn to Sony PVM noob question

I recently acquired 2 PVM's. One is a small PVM-1271Q, and the other is a larger PVM-1943MD. I'd like to test them out by hooking up my NTSC Saturn via RGB/Scart, but I know next to nothing about these video standards. I've done a little research, and I'm thinking these 2 cables will get the...
  5. Mr. Mort

*NEW* Podcast episode featuring the Neo & interview with shadowkn55 (03-22-14)

My friends and I have had a retro gaming podcast for the past year and a half. It's called Retro Game Squad. This month, we have a special episode about the Neo. Since we only publish once a month, our episodes are usually pretty long, but this one is especially long because of all the...