Search results

1. 100proof

FS: Astro City

Edit: Pics incoming. Been putting this off but it's time. While I'm sad to get rid of my first cab, I need the space. I have an Astro City that's been languishing in my office now for over a year. It will need some work to get up and running (though hopefully not much) that I'm simply not...
  2. 100proof

Jesus, Fuck the Cable Monopoly

Have fun with the parody threads. Finally got Google Fiber today. Been waiting patiently for five years from the time of announcement that it was coming to our area to hookup. Fiber's great and all but I have no particular allegiance to Alphabet at this point. They're just another shit corpo...
  3. 100proof

Cardi B's skank ass throws useless mic at concert

Somebody threw a drink on Cardi B at a concert and she threw her mic back, either not realizing or not caring that it would make it blatantly obvious that she's lip syncing to a pre-recorded track. I wouldn't even bother mentioning it except it's an amusing confluence of trash events: 1) She's...
  4. 100proof

Baffling Knowledge Gaps

So I was having a conversation with my wife earlier and realized that she'd never seen the D'Angelo video "Untitled" (soul song from 1999 that was the soundtrack to probably 50% of all fucking done for the next few years... probably more famous for dude being nekkid and showing off his V in the...
  5. 100proof

FS: Vamp Savior 2 CPS2 Green

Selling a Green Vampire Savior 2 B-board (Phoenixed). It's clean, in great shape and working. $200 shipped to the continental US. No market leeches. The ratty XSF is no longer available.
  6. 100proof

FS: Mega Everdrive X7, gcompsw 1.1, etc.

Prices are shipped to the US. Same rules as always apply (Paypal F+F or +4%, priority to forum regulars, etc). SOLD Mega Everdrive X7 - $115 (lightly used, I'll throw in a microSD full of all the goodness) SOLD gcompsw 1.1 - $90 (might as well be new, gold standard automatic 4 in, 1 out...
  7. 100proof

WTB: DOL-001 US Gamecube

Nothing fancy here. Just looking to not get ripped off on fleaBay. Need a DOL-001 GC (digital out) in good shape to put a GC Loader in for a friend. Color not important. No games, controllers, Game Boy Players or AC/AV necessary but I'll consider bundles if priced reasonably. Also if anyone...
  8. 100proof

Final Fantasy VII "Remake" (SPOILERS)

GENERAL SPOILERS: I don't have any rich nostalgia for FF7 but cock-teasing the fans for years with the possibility of a remake (and calling the game a remake) only to eventually give them a Kojima-style bait n' switch seems particularly cruel/hilarious. Discuss Nomura's newest fuck you to...
  9. 100proof

ZAT IS BOOLSHEET BLAZING! Guilty Gear -StrIVe-

Never been a big fan of Guilty Gear but it sure is easy on the eyes and the song is the butt-rockiest GG has ever been. Early impressions have not been positive from fans of the series.
  10. 100proof

FS: KoF 2000 MVS - $45 shipped

Clean JPN sticker (slight creasing), some minor scuffs on the cart but nothing egregious. US shipping only, no market leeches, Paypal F&F or +4%. SOLD
  11. 100proof

FS: WWF Wrasslefest PCB, Blast 1L6 panel

No market leeches, US shipping only, Paypal F&F or +4%. WWF Wrestlefest PCB - $100 => $90 shipped to the continental US (tested working) SOLD Blast City 1L6 control panel - $100 shipped to the continental US (populated with Sanwa parts but only the top three buttons are currently wired…...
  12. 100proof

FS: Various Games (NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, 360, Wii U, 3DS)

About that time of year again. Did some late spring cleaning so it’s time to make some room on the shelves. Same rules apply as always: - All prices are shipped to the continental US. Will not ship overseas. Sorry gang. Will ship to Canada for a good user but I’ll need to get a shipping...
  13. 100proof

Yaton's selling Candy?

Yaton's got some grimy looking candy cabinets on fleabay. I've always heard horror stories about the way he packs/ships items much less delicate than a Japanese arcade cabinet. Has anyone taken the risk? Curious if it's even worth bothering to maybe get an Impress or a Windy.
  14. 100proof

FS: PS3 Bundle

Removed
  15. 100proof

FS: Kraylix Slim, UD-CPS2, Naomi 2 w/NetDIMM kit, Arcana Heart Full!, Atomiswave MoBo

Okay. Here we go. Part 2 of some trimming to make space/pay a couple bills. - All prices are shipped except for the cab which I won't be shipping. - If I'm way off on pricing anything just let me know (there's a couple that I know are probably too low but I want this isht out the door) - Won't...
  16. 100proof

FS: Derby Stallion Sega Saturn, 360 Bundle, Brooks Universal, Misc Shit

My HVAC just shit the bed so it's time to pay off a couple other bills. More stuff coming. - All prices are shipped to the continental US (won't ship overseas, sorry... maybe Canada if you ask nice and send poutine) - No market leeches - Combine items and I'll knock off a couple bucks. - Sorry...
  17. 100proof

The E3 2018 Shitstravaganza!!

So E3 kinda sorta kicks off tomorrow morning US time with EA's press conference/apology tour. Any predictions for this year? Anything you're looking forward to? Does anyone give a shit anymore? Edit: Here's a quick schedule: June 9th Electronics Arts - 11:00AM PT - Twitch Link Youtube...
  18. 100proof

Candy stools with decent lumbar support?

Anyone have recommendations for a comfortable stool that works well with sit-down cabs and has any kind of lumbar/back support? As much as I'd love to just get a set of Taito stools and be done with it, being old and tall means my back can't handle sitting on a stool for more than an hour...
  19. 100proof

The US Attempts to Ruin the Internet Pt. 787 (FCC Fuckery 2017)

Feel free to move this shit if it belongs in The War Room or Candiru. https://www.savetheinternet.com/sti-home Fuck Ajit Pai in his punchable face. That is all.
  20. 100proof

WTB: Working Dreamcast

Looking for a working VA1 Dreamcast to install GDEmu in to for a friend. Just need the console and the hookups (power/AV/S-Video). I'll let him figure out the rest. Thanks for the help!