Search results

1. N

My Cab and so on

Hi guys, Finally I had the chance to set my Cab at my Home after a year at my dad’s garage. Since I had to demount the Cab into parts because it wouldn’t pass into the doors I take the chance and took some photos of it and cleaned all the parts. Here are some photos of my Cab that is called...
  2. N

FS: MVS carts

I have some extra MVS carts for sale: Aero Fighters 2 (US version) - 30€ (Label not original but cart, chips and pcbs are original) - SOLD Agressors Of Dark Combat - 30€ (Label not original but cart, chips and pcbs are original) Breakers (JAPAN version) - 30€ Burning Fight (US version) - 30€...
  3. N

Need help on a custom Neo Geo CMVS System

Hello guys, I'am planning on making my own Neo Geo CMVS System. Any one can give me some tips regarding which is the best 1 slot motherboard to use on an CMVS system. I saw some CMVS systems with difrerent types of motherboards, most common is the MV1-C. Is this model the best one? What do I...
  4. N

FS: MVS carts - Breakers and Sidekicks 4 JAPAN versions

Hi I have some extra MVS carts for sale: Aggressors of Dark Kombat (US version) - 45€ - Orginal cart but the label is not original Breakers (JAPAN version) - 35€ Burning Fight (US version) - 40€ Double Dragon (US version) – 40€ Fatal Fury 3 (JAPAN version) – 25€ Fatal Fury Special (US...
  5. N

FS: MVS Complete KITs - All sold. Please delete topic

All kits sold. Prehistoric Isle 2 In Very good condition - SOLD; Samurai Shodown II As New condition - SOLD; Metal Slug 3 In Very good condition - SOLD; Shock Troopers in Very good condition - SOLD; Strikers 1945 PLUS In Very good condition - SOLD. Flip Shot In excellent condition - SOLD...
  6. N

MVS carts

Hi I have have some extra MVS carts for sale: Breakers - 34.90€ (US Version. Label in very good condition) Breakers Revenge - 44.90€ (US Version Label in excellent condition) Karnovs Revenge - 39.90€ (JP Version Label in so so condition) King Of Fighters 98 - 34.90€ (US Version Label in...
  7. N

Flip Shot MVS complete KIT - New. The Last one

Hi I have an extra MVS Flip Shot KIT for sale (my last one). It came directly from a local dealer and it is brand new. The Cart and box serial obviously match. It have the Marquees, Operators instructions and original cart bubble as you can see int the bellow pictures: •Cart condition -...
  8. N

MVS Flip Shot complete KIT - New

Hi I have an MVS Flip Shot complete KIT for sale. It came directly from a local dealer and it is brand new. The Cart and box serials obviously match. It have the Marquees, Operator's instructions and original cart bubble as you can see in the bellow pictures: Price: 79€ + shipping...
  9. N

My tiny NG MVS collection

Hello Guys. Here is my small NG collection that intend to grow next years. Starting with my MV-1B and MV4F: My MVS carts: And my Cab: Unfortunately this is all for now.
  10. N

Hello from Portugal

I NeoGeo fans. I'm from Portugal, the land of great fish, good wine, great weather and so on so on. I have been following the NeoGeo Planet for many years ago. Since my 15 years old that i play Neo Geo games on coffes that used to have MVS cabs. Unfortunately the passed years those coffes...