Search results

1. BladeDancer314

ESPN layoffs (2017 Edition)

The worldwide leader is cutting people left and right for the last couple of days. From what I've read there's still quite a bit more to follow. I don't think I ever watch ESPN any more unless there's a college football game on.
  2. BladeDancer314

Taiwan bans eating dogs and cats.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/12/asia/taiwan-bans-eating-dog-and-cat-meat/index.html
  3. BladeDancer314

Shia LaBeouf's 'Man Down' Sells Only One Ticket in U.K. Debut

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeoufs-man-down-sells-one-ticket-uk-debut-991144 Cant wait for stevenk to tell us how it was.
  4. BladeDancer314

Racing fans: the Rolex 24 @ Daytona is this weekend

this is one I always watch, love the Rolex 24 he Fox Sports GO app will have 25 consecutive hours of Rolex 24 programming -- including the one hour not scheduled for live TV -- beginning at 2 p.m., Jan. 28. Here's where to follow the 2017 Rolex 24 at Daytona: Jan. 28-29 Rolex 24 at...
  5. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

the closest match, intense!!!!!
  6. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

my best match, still lost tho.
  7. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

Nah, I use Ion but I want to try some Scorch.
  8. BladeDancer314

Titanfall 2

Cant stop playing this game, I just love everything about it. I used to only get around 5 kills every match at first (still do sometimes) and be bottom 3 of my team all the time, but it was still fun to play. I didnt even try to ever melee other players ever, just try to shoot them, I just...
  9. BladeDancer314

So, what are you getting on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

What are you guys looking to get fom the black friday/cyber Monday sales? maybe you know of a super deal, post it here.
  10. BladeDancer314

which gaming monitor do you use?

Or heck just which one do you have, doesnt have to be a gaming monitor. I currently have this, Acer XB270H 1080P, 144Hz Not my monitor in this pic but its exactly what I have.
  11. BladeDancer314

AT+T buys Time Warner

http://www.wsj.com/articles/at-t-reaches-deal-to-buy-time-warner-for-more-than-80-billion-1477157084 "Ownership of Time Warner means that AT&T will also be the proud owner of Warner Bros., DC Comics, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, as well as a number of iconic characters, including...
  12. BladeDancer314

2016 Rio Olympics

Anyone interested in this? There's a decent chance that the Rio Olympics will be a clusterfuck of epic proportions. What's the over/under on athletes getting sick over there?
  13. BladeDancer314

84 killed in France

Who needs a gun when you can just drive a truck into a large crowd. I would post links but c'mon, it's everywhere.
  14. BladeDancer314

SOTM May 2016: Mushihimesama Futari

took me a while but a new arcade stick made all the dif. I went just for the 1cc, didnt care about score
  15. BladeDancer314

time for a new cellphone

So its time I get a new cellphone, Ive been on a galaxy s3 for a while now, its always worked great and has done pretty much anything I wanted it to since I got it.. What do you guys have right now? any recommendations? So far Im really looking into a nexus 5, its not that expensive and I...
  16. BladeDancer314

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Been looking at ebay auctions for a while and they all seemed to go for around $300 at the end, so I ended up buying this one locally for $260 out the door after a 20% coupon.
  17. BladeDancer314

SOTM May 2016: Mushihimesama Futari

I was so close to the 1cc but I just cant seem to get it...