Search results

1. Y

Neo Super MVS Converter V.2 CIB

Hello, selling a Neo SuperMVS Converter with screwdriver, plastic wrap and box. Plus 2 multi carts 100-1 and a 161-1 Shipping to Canada and US with tracking number 265$ shipping included More pics upon request, I accept Paypal(friend) or E-transfer(Interac) Cheers
  2. Y

SOLD:Various Gen, Turbo, GC, PC-Engine games

SOLD, thank you to the member who is now the proud owner of the lot below.;) I have some games for sale that I don't play anymore or are duplicates. Please PM me if you want more details on conditions. Prices exclude shipping but if you take it all its free for US and Canada^_^ I accept...
  3. Y

Genesis games Lot

Hello guys, so here is a Sega Genesis games lot, I only sell it as a lot though. I accept paypal as a gift(or add 4%) 79$US Shipped These are the games CIB: Phantasy Star 3 has a the map(not in great condition though, but no manual) These games have case but no manuals, Sonic has no case...
  4. Y

WTB or trade Real Bout Fatal Fury Special

If anyone has a excellent to mint copy on AES to sell let me know!! Cheers
  5. Y

Nintendo Wii and Gamecube Titles

I bought these titles new back in the days and almost never played them:( and they all in excellent to near mint condition and complete, Odama has the carton box open but it's all sealed stuff inside the box!! The Wii stuff price is for the lot. Prices include shipping to US and Canada Paypal as...
  6. Y

Lot of 2 SNES RPG Cart Only

****TRADED**** Paladin's Quest Brandish both in very good condition and in their plastic case 79$ US shipped to US and Canada or taking offers/trades for AES carts or accessories
  7. Y

Genesis and Sega CD games lot

!!SOLD!!! Here's a lot of Genny and Sega CD games I'd prefer to sell as a lot, shipping to Canada and US Condition of games vary, some are complete some other its the manual that is missing. The Sega Cd games are mostly in gamer condition but the cds don't have big marks, its only the case...
  8. Y

Achat de Groupe pour des shockboxes et insert? SouthTown

Salut, je me suis procuré quelques MVS carts toutes nues ces derniers temps et j'aimerais faire une commande pour des shockboxes pour les habiller un peu. Je ferais une commande sur SouthTown: https://southtown-homebrew.com/index.php?cPath=1 On pourrait splitter le shipping cost pour la region...
  9. Y

FS: Xbox Original Games collection

**Sold!!** So I was pretty busy with my 16-bit gaming purchases lately and I need to clear some space on the shelves. And my games collection for the original xbox is for sale(maybe for trade for MVS or AES stuff) All games are complete and range from Sealed to Excellent Condition here's the...
  10. Y

Console Modders dans la region?

Est-ce qu'il y a des gens qui mod les vieilles consoles(Neo ou autre), un peu comme Kenny Boy, genre ajout des prises RGB/Svideo ou installation de la chip Unibios sur les Neo dans la region de Montreal? Dans le temps j'avais demandé à un collègue programmeur et bidouilleur qui avait installé...
  11. Y

Stella Glow 3DS

Just wondering if anyone else played that game. I am in my second playthrough clocking 70hrs an I'm still addicted to the story, leveling up and get all characters bonds level at max. It's a very nice surprise for me this year and will easily fit in my top 5 games for 2016.
  12. Y

WTB Eightman and robo Army AES or MVS

Hello there, just letting people know Im in the market for those games. At a fair market price. Thanks Yodachips
  13. Y

REZ PS2 NTSC -SOLD-

I have an extra copy of REZ for PS2 for sale. The game is complete and in very good to excellent condition. I'm asking 50$ + shipping I accept Paypal or MO I live in Canada. I can send pictures by mails if desired. Thanks
  14. Y

PRICE DROPPED!Andro Dunos cart, ASOII JP, SvC Chaos JP AES

Hi there, For sale is: -Super sidekick 2 US cart only gamer to good condition, works well: 20$US -Andro Dunos US cart with manual, no box or insert, in excellent to almost near mint condition: 40$US -ASO 2 Japanese: complete in the carton box (bought here from Neo Bomberman) in excellent...
  15. Y

Shining Soul 1 & 2 GBA

Hello all, I have the following to sell, I take paypal and shipping is included in north america. -Shining Soul 1 GBA: complete in NM- 20$US -Shining Soul 2 GBA: Complete in Mint condition: 25$US or both for 40$US. I can send pictures if requested. P.S:I dealt with many members on this...
  16. Y

Can we unlock the secrets character with the debug bios??

Can we unlock the secrets character with the debug bios?? And if yes how??? I saw on gamefaqs some combination of buttons to do at the select screen but it never worked. Does anybody have a clue about this? Thanks :help:
  17. Y

Wanted: Nba hangtime PCB board

Hello everyone, I 'm looking for an NBA Hangtime, NBA TE or NBA Maximum Hangtime arcade board JAMMA, I already have the jamma cabinet and the 4 joystick setup, so I just want, at least, the game. Thanks
  18. Y

Can I play Shock troopers & Strikers 45 on a JP AES??

The topic says it all!! Thanks Yodachips:) :eek_2: :eek_2:
  19. Y

Does Super Baseball 2020 have a known problem??

I just receive my super baseball 2020 and I did a season, when I won the 15th and last game I got the screen where I receive a gift for the mvp but after I got a black screen wit the music looping on a very short period. The game is US and was played on a US aes. Does any of you guys know...
  20. Y

For Trade Neo ngh stuff

!!!!Updated!!! Hello, after a little while buying some Neo stuff, I found myself having some items in double. So trades are my first choice but I can sell too. Here's what I have: Baseball stars 1 complete, very good condition Magician Lord, bare cart Samurai Spirits Bare cart jp Fatal Fury...