Search results

1. H

SOLD!: Alpha Mission 2 MVS loose cart

I am selling Alpha Mission 2 (ASO 2 japanese label) for Neogeo MVS loose cart. It is 100% original and works flawlessly. May present some scratches but otherwise is in an overall good shape. Asking: - 60 euros shipping included to Spain - 65 euros shipping included to EU - 75 euros shipping...
  2. H

FS: Cyber-Lip MVS cart only (SOLD)

I am selling Cyber-Lip for Neogeo MVS cart only. It is 100% original and in full working order. May present some scratches but otherwise is in an overall good shape. Asking: - 75 euros shipping included to Spain - 80 euros shipping included to EU - 90 euros shipping included to the rest of...
  3. H

Is this a full MVS kit?

Well, I need to know if this NeoGeo Cup 98 kit is complete before selling it. The cart is legit, by the way. Some pics: Thanks a lot in advance.
  4. H

Double Dragon MVS

Hello. Please, I need to confirm the authenticity of a Double Dragon cart that I´ve recently got. Some pics of the IC´s and boards: Thanks a lot in advance.
  5. H

Faulty PGM. Buy it or not?

I have the opportunity of buying a faulty PGM board for over 40€ - 50$. On boot without a cart it shows the service menu apparently corrupted: With a cart inserted only shows a garbled image like this: With this little info, could someone tell me if the repair would be affordable (cut...
  6. H

Question about MVS schematics

Hello. I´ve found this MVS schematics in wiki.neogeodev.org: http://wiki.neogeodev.org/index.php?title=MVS_schematics They seem to be for the MV-1F model but I wonder if they would be accurate for a MV-2F too. If not, does someone know where to find the appropriate schematics for this and...
  7. H

Fixing a MV2F. Need help, please.

Several weeks ago, I bought a MVS MV-2F board from Ebay. The seller claimed it was fully functional and 100% working. When the board arrived, I found a minor leak in the battery so I removed it. No other damage was noticed and the components nearby were in an apparently good shape. Well, on...