Search results

1. P

GERMANY/UK:Final Fight Jamma

hi everybody!!looking for an original final fight jamma/pcb game by capcom.i will give 45 euro for it!just people from germany and from the UK.thanx in advance
  2. P

SS4-unarmed attack on sega saturn possible!!!

hi.after some tries how to fight unarmed on samurai showdown 4 on sega saturn i finally found out:just press A and Y together at the same time(it must be light slash and kick button together for those who changed button positions).now my last question is:how to do a honourable death on sega...
  3. P

Who's that Girl??

guys help:if u finish kof 97 with the sacred force team(kyo,iori and chizuru) who's that girl in the school uniform just after kyo dashes into goenitz.she just appears 1 or two seconds saying something about kyo(i think,she sends greetings or she thanks kyo but i don't really know).i just hear...
  4. P

Anyone with origin from KOSOVO??????

.......cause i am!!!!!
  5. P

GOENITZ PLAYABLE ON SATURN!!!!!!

Cool!!I just found out how to play with Chizuru and Goenitz on the port of kof 96 on the saturn.wow!!Goenitz can do DM all the time without filling the power meter!!Did U guys know that???
  6. P

Hidden Sdm??earlier appeared in KOF??

i saw some pics about hidden desperation moves in kof 2000.now my question is although these hidden moves were seen by me for the first time in kof everybody already knew they were hidden moves.so my question is:are there other hidden moves in kof from 95 to 2001 so far??or are they just...
  7. P

SS4 for saturn

How can i do a honorouable death in ss4 for saturn?and how can i put the sword myself into the ground so i can fight with my bare hands?? thanx in advance for help
  8. P

Kof 96,97 for saturn

i am looking for kof 96 and 97 for saturn.i am also looking for the game "wonder 3 arcade gears´" for saturn.can sombody help me?and i am interested in samba de amigo 2k for dc thanks for help
  9. P

A sign of Hope for MS3 for DC

Just as i said i wrote to playmore concerning the fact that ps2 players get metal slug and dc owners dont.so that's what they told me(with a bit of hope for dc owners in it,i think): "Dear Sir Thank you for your email. We are now considering the release of MS3 for DC in a forward-looking manner...
  10. P

Metal slug 1= 2 Endings??

Experts to the front!!i played ms a lot of times and there seem to be two endings.after the defeat of general morden there is this sequence where a soldier throws a paper plane through all the ms stages.you can see now dead soldiers in one ending lying around or the other ending laughing...
  11. P

METAL SLUG 3 FOR DC???

OUTSTANDING!!!it's time that a new fighter enters the tournament!hello to all kyo and terry fans and to those who cant get enough of all that snk stuff.i ve been a patient reader of all the topics and discussions you made till now and i enjoyed it.but it is time that i rise from my shady...