Search results

1. B

vertical games?

We're there any neo geo games that used a vertical monitor? Thanks
  2. B

1 slots and jamma?

Am I correct in assuming the 1 slot MVS boards will connect up/work in a Jamma or MVS cab with either harness, but the multislot MVS boards will not work in a jamma cab unless you use an MVS to Jamma adaptor? Thanks!
  3. B

need pic Jap Sengoku label

Trying to ID my Japanese Sengoku cart...anybody got picture of the label? Thanks! Bob C
  4. B

who sells metal kick plates?

who sells metal kick plates? Thanks!
  5. B

mvs consol info needed

there was a guy at California Extreme selling a consolized 1 slot MVS in a black plastic molded case for around $500 can't find his info.... anybody got it? Thanks! Bob C
  6. B

red test buttons?

Where can I get a couple of those little red momentary switches / test buttons used inside the Neo cab behind the coin doors? Thanks! Bob C
  7. B

risers / feet

Seems there are always one or more of those white plastic risers / feet missing when I buy a MVS board. Anybody knwo where I can get some along with the screws to connect them to the boards? Thanks! Bob C
  8. B

Neo-Geo.com = Malware site warning?

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer! The website at www.neo-geo.com contains elements from the site www.chadballew.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can...
  9. B

replacement battery?

Anybody know where to get a replacement battery for a Neo Geo MB?
  10. B

1 slot info

where can find out the differences between the various 1-slot boards?
  11. B

More weirdness...same 6-slot

I turned on my 6-slot Neo Geo to charge the MB battery, and now it goes straight to a game without me pressing start or selecting one, and is counting down in seconds. While counting down I can change games, but there is no way to get out of the count down to avoid playing a game. The other...
  12. B

Ultimate 11

What's the difference between the fixed difficulty and the automatic difficulty? IE: 3 fix vs 3 auto
  13. B

Uni BIOS error / Bomberman cart

Today I started getting a "write" error from Uni BIOS 2.2 and my Neo Bomberman cart in a 6-slot. Cleaned the contacts on my Neo Bomberman cart and moved it to a different slot in my 6-slot. Ran the soft setup for all the carts again. I still get a Uni Bios write error right after it gets to...
  14. B

Looking for aracde seller in Philly

Trying to help a friend. He likes Pac-Man, Neo-Geo, Pinball, and electronic darts. Anybody know a reliable and fair priced seller in the Philadelphia area? Thanks! Bob
  15. B

California Pinagogo 5/18 to 5/20

www.pinagogo.com Ok...it's pinball, not arcade, but it's cheap and fun!
  16. B

Vertical Hold Issues?

I'm going to be getting a free Jamma cab "Golden Tee" (98?) in supposedly really good condition, except for a video issue. They guy got married and has no time or space for it. He was gonna give it to his dad, but when they turned it on after being in storage, the vertical hold isn't working...
  17. B

Neo Geo Battery Mod?

Has anybody ever come up with an external battery holder for Neo Geo multislot boards to make battery replacement easier?
  18. B

game options / settings ???

Is there an archive that explains the settings / options for various games? For example: Waku Waku 7 , what is "auto charge" and what does changing the number do? Prehistoric Isle , "Style/First" gives choice of "Hero" or "Life" in various values. Huh? Ultimate 11 , what's the difference...
  19. B

Unable to access board and cart test/setup

Repaired 6 slot board, UNI BIOS 2.1, and D-Lite Supergun. Not sure what's going on here... 1st thing I noticed was that the games don't select in the order of the slots 1 through 6, it goes from 1 to 4 for example. The big problem is, I'm sure I'm supposed to be able to access the system and...
  20. B

RGB cable help needed

Can a DB9 cable for serial mice be used as a DB9 RGB cable? Need to hook my D-Lite supergun to an old Atrai RGB 14" momitor.... Thanks!