Search results

1. P

CMVS !!SOLD!!

I'm selling my CMVS console. It is in great condition and includes: console, power cable, RGB cable. !!SOLD!! Images posted in my Google image library
  2. P

Analogue Arcade Stick

I've sold off most of my collection, so now the arcade sticks must go. Image Library There are 2 arcade sticks all together, and they both include the cables, plus 2 extension cables. I'm looking for $185 + $25 shipped (USD) for each arcade stick to Canada or USA. If you want both then the...
  3. P

The "I'm Done" MVS Sale

SOLD OUT, thank you! SOLD (Thank you!): Art of Fighting - $20 Samurai Shodown II (Box) (MM) - $20 Super Sidekicks 3 (MM) - $20 World Heroes 2 (MM) - $20 SAT - Metal Slug (JPN) RAM Cart Set - $30 SOLD NGCD - Metal Slug (JPN) Spine Card - $75 SOLD World Heroes 2 Jet (Kit) - $30 SOLD The King of...
  4. P

Is Neo Geo a drug?

I have no other way to say it, but I think that the Neo Geo is a drug! Just last week I was about to throw in the towel and sell everything Neo Geo related, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. And now I'm more into the Neo Geo than ever, playing it all the time and watching gameplay videos...
  5. P

Neo Geo Pocket - Metal Slug Series

I'm looking to buy complete US-version Metal Slug 1st Mission and Metal Slug 2nd Mission for the Neo Geo Pocket. Please contact with price, thank you!
  6. P

Perfect case for Metal Slug 6 / Atomiswave Carts

I recently purchased Metal Slug 6 (Atomiswave) and it was shipped in an old Sega Genesis *EA branded on the inside* cartridge case. The EA Genesis games were more square-shaped than regular games, and the Atomiswave cart fits in it's place. The case is high-quality, and perfect for custom inserts.
  7. P

Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid

I played through a multi-hour gaming session with Puzzled on the weekend, and was surprised by how much I liked it. I had to keep turning off my "Tetris" play style (trying to get 4-line Tetris'), but I kept at it and made my way up the tower. I had to LOL at the end of level 3(?) where an old...
  8. P

WTB: Metal Slug X/3 Full English Kits

I'm looking to add Metal Slug x/3 full English kits to my collection. If you are thinking about downgrading to cart only, or are looking to sell your kits, then please let me know. Thanks!
  9. P

Sequential Metal Slug

I'm a big Metal Slug fan and I recently decided to play through the series, in chronological order. I only have MS1 and MS4 for MVS, so I'm playing on the Metal Slug Anthology for Wii. I recently completed MS1, MS2, MSX, and MS3 (last night). One thing that I noticed was the attention to...
  10. P

DIY - MVS Cart Sleeves - PSD Template Available

MVS Cart Sleeves that can be made from home, or are inexpensive to get professionally printed. Materials: 1. 11 x 17 paper 2. Printer 3. Scissors 4. Glue Stick 5. Template File (300DPI Snug Fit) 6. Photo editing software (optional) *I get my documents printed at Staples Print and Copy Centre...
  11. P

Mini Marquee Line-Up - What's in your Cabinet?

I thought that it would be fun to see what other people have in their cabinets... Post a picture and then name the combination. Future-Halloween-Pong-Drifters:
  12. P

good deal on Shock Troopers 2nd Squad (eBay)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281411169817?nav=SEARCH $37 + $16 s\h
  13. P

Control Panel Screws?

Does anyone know where to find authentic control panel screws for a big red? If not, can someone post a picture of the screw itself so I can try to find a similar replacement? My cabinet was missing the control panel screws and the overlay is a sticker. I plan on getting a reproduction overlay...
  14. P

Creative Project Help - "Neo Drift Out"

Greetings, I'm in the process of creating some MVS shockbox inserts and I've run into a wall: there aren't a lot of good quality image scans for Neo Drift Out. If someone can help me out then that would be much appreciated! I'm looking for: - NGCD Drift Out front cover image scans - MVS Drift...
  15. P

Modern MVS Shockbox Insert Design

My goal is to create a new shockbox insert that is based upon modern design features and retains the original art assets (or as much as possible). I'm going to create inserts for my collection, but I hope to eventually have content for every release. I'm still in the process of refining my...
  16. P

4-slot ver 3 help: control panel overlay

Hi, I have a 4-slot ver 3 that is missing some parts. The control panel is covered by a reproduction sticker. What do I need to restore it back to original? Was it a vinyl art covered with plexiglass? What was the material used to cover the control panel?
  17. P

"Windy" MVS Cart Sleeve - Custom Label

My collection has grown to 25 MVS carts, and I'm in the process of making them look good on a shelf. I have about 20 shockboxes where most contain art printed from southtownhomebrew, but I'm not completely satisfied with the results. They are expensive, take up a lot of space, and the artwork...
  18. P

NeoGeo in a Nintendo "Red Tent" Project

Brief Summary: I’ve wanted a Neo Geo for a long time, and have kept an eye out in the local ads for anything in my price range. Everything that came up for sale was either too expensive, or in poor shape. I’m also a Nintendo fan and I recently learned about the Nintendo VS System Table Type...