Search results

1. P

CMVS !!SOLD!!

I'm selling my CMVS console. It is in great condition and includes: console, power cable, RGB cable. !!SOLD!! Images posted in my Google image library
  2. P

Analogue Arcade Stick

I've sold off most of my collection, so now the arcade sticks must go. Image Library There are 2 arcade sticks all together, and they both include the cables, plus 2 extension cables. I'm looking for $185 + $25 shipped (USD) for each arcade stick to Canada or USA. If you want both then the...
  3. P

The "I'm Done" MVS Sale

Pics uploaded:
  4. P

The "I'm Done" MVS Sale

Pics of the Neo BomberMan
  5. P

The "I'm Done" MVS Sale

SOLD OUT, thank you! SOLD (Thank you!): Art of Fighting - $20 Samurai Shodown II (Box) (MM) - $20 Super Sidekicks 3 (MM) - $20 World Heroes 2 (MM) - $20 SAT - Metal Slug (JPN) RAM Cart Set - $30 SOLD NGCD - Metal Slug (JPN) Spine Card - $75 SOLD World Heroes 2 Jet (Kit) - $30 SOLD The King of...
  6. P

Is Neo Geo a drug?

I have no other way to say it, but I think that the Neo Geo is a drug! Just last week I was about to throw in the towel and sell everything Neo Geo related, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. And now I'm more into the Neo Geo than ever, playing it all the time and watching gameplay videos...
  7. P

DIY - MVS Cart Sleeves - PSD Template Available

Greetings. I ended up getting 2 sleeves printed at my local Staples store: one was 100 lb paper, while the other was 70 lb gloss paper. The heavier paper was durable, but ended up splitting and cracking during the folding process. Below are some images showing the 70 lb gloss print out: Now...
  8. P

Neo Geo Pocket - Metal Slug Series

I'm looking to buy complete US-version Metal Slug 1st Mission and Metal Slug 2nd Mission for the Neo Geo Pocket. Please contact with price, thank you!
  9. P

Perfect case for Metal Slug 6 / Atomiswave Carts

I recently purchased Metal Slug 6 (Atomiswave) and it was shipped in an old Sega Genesis *EA branded on the inside* cartridge case. The EA Genesis games were more square-shaped than regular games, and the Atomiswave cart fits in it's place. The case is high-quality, and perfect for custom inserts.
  10. P

Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid

I played through a multi-hour gaming session with Puzzled on the weekend, and was surprised by how much I liked it. I had to keep turning off my "Tetris" play style (trying to get 4-line Tetris'), but I kept at it and made my way up the tower. I had to LOL at the end of level 3(?) where an old...
  11. P

Update: I had to recreate the file in a 600 DPI environment, and add the top "dust cover" flaps. I decided to get rid of the MVS label and go with a full spine-front-spine image. At this point, I'm not interested in using the game logo text, I think that the sleeve looks more modern with basic...
  12. P

WTB: Metal Slug X/3 Full English Kits

I'm looking to add Metal Slug x/3 full English kits to my collection. If you are thinking about downgrading to cart only, or are looking to sell your kits, then please let me know. Thanks!
  13. P

Sequential Metal Slug

I'm a big Metal Slug fan and I recently decided to play through the series, in chronological order. I only have MS1 and MS4 for MVS, so I'm playing on the Metal Slug Anthology for Wii. I recently completed MS1, MS2, MSX, and MS3 (last night). One thing that I noticed was the attention to...
  14. P

Here is my design (see below), about to get paper options this afternoon and do a test-printing tomorrow.
  15. P

MVS Cart Sleeves that can be made from home, or are inexpensive to get professionally printed. Materials: 1. 11 x 17 paper 2. Printer 3. Scissors 4. Glue Stick 5. Template File (300DPI Snug Fit) 6. Photo editing software (optional) *I get my documents printed at Staples Print and Copy Centre...
  16. P

Mini Marquee Line-Up - What's in your Cabinet?

I thought that it would be fun to see what other people have in their cabinets... Post a picture and then name the combination. Future-Halloween-Pong-Drifters:
  17. P

good deal on Shock Troopers 2nd Squad (eBay)

http://m.ebay.com/itm/281411169817?nav=SEARCH $37 + $16 s\h
  18. P

Modern MVS Shockbox Insert Design

I'm still not satisfied, and had to resort to copy & pasting text from Wikipedia to describe the game... ugh. Visually, it's getting closer to where I want it to be.
  19. P

Control Panel Screws?

Will these work in 3/4" length? http://www.boltdepot.com/Carriage_bolts_Stainless_steel_18-8_10_(3_16)-24.aspx