Search results

1. d0c_zaius

rough times CPS2 board sale - all phoenixed

Been a while since I was around (mostly to avoid spending more money on boards) and times are tough so I need to sell some of my CPS2s. All the boards have been phoenixed by mainman and are originals (no conversions). Shipping will be 20$ to within the US only and payment through paypal. Thanks...
  2. d0c_zaius

golden axe : revenge of death adder busted?

Hello, I just got this golden axe: death adder PCB today in the mail and it boots to a black screen. I can hear some static when I change the volume but no game audio or video plays. The red light on the board lights up and I verified using another board that my astro city cab is fine. I've...
  3. d0c_zaius

Astro City jamma speaker wiring through amp help

Hello, I have an Astro City that was modded by the previous owner with an amp for stereo, and it has two audio RCA inputs. Up till now, I have been using a CPS2A board directly hooked up to the RCA jacks to get audio out to the speakers and its been working just fine. Now I want to run other...
  4. d0c_zaius

WTB: Nam 1975 MVS

Hello, I'm looking for a decent condition Nam 1975 MVS Cart. Region does not matter, but I'll need pics of the board before deciding. Thanks!
  5. d0c_zaius

Astro City Club

I used your blog many times as a reference to learn more about the Astro I bought. Many thanks! I am also a recent member of the Astro Club (had it for a little over a month now). It was originally sitting in a garage and it was gutted to work with PC/Consoles. I restored it a little bit (fixed...