Search results

1. Dark Sakul

If you don't have enough reasons to hate sealed graded games.

So a guy submits a sealed game to UK Graders gets a 75, opens the box carefully resubmits the game and it comes back (same game) with a higher grade of 85. http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/06/video_heres_why_getting_your_retro_games_graded_could_be_a_complete_waste_of_money
  2. Dark Sakul

Tim Atwood gets banned from Nintendo Age

So where do everyone stand on this issue? It sounds like Tim was just being a good guy and looking out for people who just love video games and is against flippers and those who take advantage of game collectors. Looking at the Nintendo game forums for what happens is no help. There just too...
  3. Dark Sakul

Reproduction/ Boot Games (non-Neo Geo)

When would you consider it okay to purchase a replica game cart? The other day I toyed with the idea of buying a Star Ocean SNES cart that's been translated to English. For the sake of argument I also mention unreleased stuff such as Star Fox 2 and Fan Hacks such as Legend of Zelda Parallel...
  4. Dark Sakul

WTB: MV-IC or NeoCardMasta

Looking for a working Memory card reader for the MVS. I will take either the original MV-IC board or the NeoCardMasta board. I prefer to have the cables as well.
  5. Dark Sakul

Looking for Advice/Feed back. SuperGun MVS or Consoleized MVS

I finally decided to take the plunge and go for a MVS board. I had enough of ports and emulation. What I can't decide is should I go for a supergun set up or go for a Consoleized MVS. For me wring up a jamma harness and wirng up adapters isn't an issue. If I go the Supergun route, I...
  6. Dark Sakul

Why Shock boxes?

Okay I can see why someone want to keep there MVS game carts dust free. And if you going to have a nice game library, why not dressed it up abit. I am against people getting mint kits, sealing them in plastic and hoarding them forever in museum display. But I like to see what the community...
  7. Dark Sakul

How good is this deal? XRGB 2 Plus for $200?

Is a Micomsoft XRGB 2-Plus for $200 a good deal? [edit] Never mind, I found the aftermarket price for the device, $230 USD. I am still debating on getting this.
  8. Dark Sakul

I might as well introduce myself

Well I haven't made a introduction thread yes so I may as well. Hi I am Kinda new here. Is a 30+ post count mean I still new. Well yeah I share a love for all things SNK, I am tired of Lurking, there only so much you can learn as a spectator, You got to jump in and make a fool of yourself...