Search results

1. SCARTicus

Pinout for NGCD Joypad cable CONTROLLER SIDE

Hello, I have a cable that I scavenged from a broken NGCD control pad. I want to use it for my custom (4 button) fightstick, but I do not currently own a multi-meter. As such, I cannot find out which connector pins the wires on the other side of my cable go to. The wires are color coded, and...
  2. SCARTicus

WTB NEO GEO CD CONSOLE

MODS PLEASE DELETE
  3. SCARTicus

WTB NeoGeo CD Console in North America

Hello, I am looking for a top loading CD console in working condition with a power supply. I am located in the United States. Must be NTSC.
  4. SCARTicus

WTB: Neo Geo CD Console

I am looking to buy an NTSC Neo Geo CD console in working condition. Please PM me.
  5. SCARTicus

FS/FT: MV1FS with Unibios, Metal Slug 3 and more

I bought this stuff intending to make a CMVS, but I never got around to it and now I have to move to a much smaller apartment so my arcade stuff has to go. I have a NeoGeo MVS MV1FS 1-slot motherboard. It has a Unibios installed and controller ports built-in I will throw in a Neobitz-S...
  6. SCARTicus

MVS RGB is monochrome and rolling. Please help

The other day I was finally able to get my soldering friend to attach a euroSCART connector to my JAMMA harness, so that I could hook my MVS up to my RGB-YUV (the cheap amazon one, which works great for my Segas) converter and through that to my sony wega. He's lazy, and did not put any...
  7. SCARTicus

WTB Metal Slug 3 MVS

I am looking for a copy of Metal Slug 3 on MVS. As long as it plays fine I am happy. I am in the United States and use PayPal. Thank you.
  8. SCARTicus

WTB NeoCD Joypad/Controller

I am just looking for a handheld NeoGeo joypad in working condition.
  9. SCARTicus

WTB MVS motherboard and Samurai Shodown 2

Hello, I an looking for a tested, working NeoGeo MVS system. I am flexible on the model, but i would prefer one with a JAP bios or a socketed bios. i am also looking for SamSho2 loose. I use PayPal, and have made a few transactions on this site in the past. i have a feedback rating...
  10. SCARTicus

WTB NeoGeo CD

I am looking for an NTSC NeoCD. All that is important is that it works. I am also looking for SamSho2. Thank you.
  11. SCARTicus

WTB PCEngine

I'm looking for a japanese PCE with a working controller and maybe some games. I'm not super picky.
  12. SCARTicus

MVS carts, Supergun, hardware for sale

I have some MVS related items that I'm trying to sell. If you see something that you want, give me a PM. Everything works unless otherwise noted. Samurai Shodown 2 SOLD Metal Slug SOLD Blazing Star SOLD King of Fighters 97 MVS $30 ArcadeForge MAK Strike V2 Supergun $60 SOLD (It's a...
  13. SCARTicus

WTT MVS for PCEngine TG16

I have decided that I want to get a PCEngine setup, and I have some great MVS stuff to trade. My carts are Metal Slug, Metal Slug 3, King of Fighters 97, Samurai Shodown 2, and Blazing Star. All games work. I also have a MAK Strike supergun from arcadeforge.de. The supergun works great and...
  14. SCARTicus

MV1-B Jumbled Graphics with Normal Text

I've had my Neo in storage for a few months. Today I took it out and connected it to my MAK Strike 2 supergun and my PVM and powered on to play some Shodown2. The startup NeoGeo screen looks fine, but the game has graphics scrambled to the point of being unrecognizable. The text in-game looks...
  15. SCARTicus

WTB Sega SATURN console

I am looking for an NTSC Sega Saturn console, a modded one if possible. I do not have a model preference, as Segastyle will mod any model. Please let me know if you've got one!
  16. SCARTicus

WTB SCART to BNC Cable

I know that some people on here make them. I haven't had luck obtaining one. I need a male SCART to BNC (rgbs) to connect my supergun to my Sony PVM. Please help me.
  17. SCARTicus

WTT - iMac G5 for MVS games or accessories

I have a fully working iMac G5 17inch. The screen and plastics are in great shape. I will also include an official Apple keyboard and Apple bluetooth magic mouse. I am looking to trade this for 3 or 2 MVS games, depending on the titles. I am very open to offers, especially interested in...
  18. SCARTicus

WTB: Metal SLug X, Metal Slug 3

I got my Slug, please close or delete this thread!
  19. SCARTicus

WTB - 1 slot MVS board.

I am looking to replace my broken mv1b with another one slotter. I prefer the more compact models, but I'm very open. Please PM me!
  20. SCARTicus

FT: Modded Slim PSOne Playstation

I'm not so interested in playing PSX games nowadays, so I'm selling this, one of my very best gaming machines. A vast library at your fingertips. I am including the composite video cable, AC adapter, and 3 controllers (2 digital controllers, 1 PSOne style white dualshock). I will also throw...