Search results

1. G

MV-2F Won't Save Bios Settings With New Battery

I recently got a new battery for my MV-2F board and it saves the date and time settings fine but when I make a change in the UniBios settings or soft dip settings they are lost after a power down. I originally had my friend do the battery mod with a CR 2025 battery but after it didn't work I...
  2. G

US AES FCC Label Question.

I have a US AES and I recently saw others online that had a different looking FCC label on the bottom. The label on the ones I saw online had an FCC ID while the one on mine does not have an FCC ID. Here is a pic of what it looks like: Did they have different style FCC labels or could this...
  3. G

Sonic Wings 3 Difficulty Glitch?

When I play my MVS copy of Sonic Wings 3 on the AES using the Super MVS Converter, all of the difficulty levels I select seem to be ridiculously hard. Even when I choose Easy, the enemies take a million hits and the bullets move way too fast for me to dodge most of the time. The only difficulty...
  4. G

Favorite weapon in the Metal Slug series.

What is your favorite weapon in the Metal Slug series? I would have to go with the shotgun. Nothing like getting close to a group of enemies and turning them inside out with a well timed blast!
  5. G

Metal Slug 3 Super MVS Converter II Woes

I have ended up with two copies of Metal Slug 3 over the past few weeks. One is a boot and the other is legit. The boot copy resets all the time when played on the Super MVS Converter II but this is to be expected. The legit copy I have worked fine when it first arrived but it started to reset...
  6. G

Best Ironclad conversion?

I have seen a few different looking MVS and AES carts for Ironclad and I'm wondering what the differences are between them. I've seen AES versions that go for 700 USD and others that go for much cheaper at around 350 USD. They seem to have different labels and inserts for the case. Same goes for...
  7. G

MVS Cart Label Question.

Hey guys, this may seem like a silly question or I'm worrying too much but I recently got Metal Slug 3 for the MVS in the mail and I noticed that the label is upside down when facing the front of the cart with the white arrow. All the other MVS carts I've seen have the label right side up when...