Search results

1. Jarofmayo

If you had to rank these games in terms of value and desireability, how would you list them?:

The only games on the list there I really care about are (and in order): Mutation Nation Last Blade 2 Waku Waku 7 and Robo Army. The rest of the games are okay, but I don't really have a strong desire to pick them up.
  2. Jarofmayo

Dinosaur Planet N64 released

Neat to see a prototype of this game was found. Been messing around trying to find glitches and progress past the dead ends. Download link: https://archive.org/details/dino_20210220 If you're playing on an everdrive 64, find the save_db.txt file and add these lines to the end to play it...
  3. Jarofmayo

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Grabbed a new switch controller today. Not too bad but the d-pad is kinda crap.
  4. Jarofmayo

Duck Game giveaway: Prove you're the Duck King!

So I've got an extra steam code for The Duck Game. To make things more interesting, I thought a challenge would fun. Doesn't seem like anyone was interested in that though. So let's try this again: Raffle time! To enter you must: 1.) Have been a member of the forums for at least 1 year. 2.)...
  5. Jarofmayo

One of the greatest creations of Capcom. Much better than the previous games in the series MEGAMAN X5 PSX NTSC-US. Memories playing this game at a cousin's last week, it is amazing to recover this hidden gem in the year 20XX. I had been thinking about adding it to the collection for a few...
  6. Jarofmayo

Giveaway: Guilty Gear Isuka (STEAM)

Got an extra key for Guilty Gear Isuka on steam up for grabs. So it's giveaway time once again. To enter: You must have 100 posts on the forum. You must have been a member on the forums for at least 1 year. You must have a steam account to redeem the key with. Optional: Jazz up the thread and...
  7. Jarofmayo

Fixed up my beat up GBA SP and put it into a new shell. Had a blast trying to take out the hinges from the old shell to use for this one :rolleyes:
  8. Jarofmayo

FT: Mega Man 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 NES

Looking to trade these together. Couldn't really show it in the picture, but Mega Man 2's label has a little weird bubbling going on in the bottom half of the label. May have been exposed to some unstable air or something. Ninja Gaiden 2's label is in okay shape. Both are tested and work fine...
  9. Jarofmayo

Got a wonderswan crystal with the digimon fighting game. Next goal is to find a headphone adapter for it. Anyone got some other "hidden gems" for the system?
  10. Jarofmayo

Some madman approved N64 Christmas goodness. Merry Christmas neo-geo!
  11. Jarofmayo

Sega Racing Raffle!

Bought some Sega stuff from this month's humble bundle and got a steam code for SEGA all star racing I don't need. Thought I'd try doing a raffle for it. To Enter: You must have been a member on the forums for at least a year. Have 100 or more posts. You need to have a steam account to redeem...
  12. Jarofmayo

WTB: TC5563APL-12 Chips

Looking for about five or six TC5563APL-12 chips or equivalents like a Sony CXK5864BSP-10L to breath some life back into my Ninja Gaiden PCB. Any help is appreciated.
  13. Jarofmayo

Pokemon Gold Spaceworld 1997 Released.

Recently an old demo for Pokemon Gold and Silver version was dumped and released. The demos are similar to the ones that were shown off at the Spaceworld '97 show. You can find and download the roms over on TCRF: https://tcrf.net/Proto:Pok%C3%A9mon_Gold_and_Silver Thought this might be worth...
  14. Jarofmayo

Neo Game of the Month May - Magical Drop 3

Took a stab at it tonight. Scoreed 96,766 on US, MVS, Normal Difficulty.
  15. Jarofmayo

Got an Everdrive GBA to play some gba games and rom hacks and ended up playing game gear games on it more. Surprised how well they run on it.
  16. Jarofmayo

Fighting game backgrounds, animated

The Last Blade series has always had great backgrounds.
  17. Jarofmayo

Wonderboy PS4 getting another physical release

Saw and heard Nicalis is going to be doing their own physical release for Wonderboy for PS4 and the Switch next month. Remembered the mess from Limited Run Game's release of it and thought it'd be worth mentioning in case anyone's still looking to pick it up.
  18. Jarofmayo

Picked up a pocket station to mess around with and go treasure hunting with some birds.
  19. Jarofmayo

Messed up Ninja Gaiden

Got a Ninja Gaiden board today, powered it on and got some funky rainbow stuff going on screen here: Board looks clean/fine. Any ideas on where to start?
  20. Jarofmayo

Even better when you're playing as Ken from Fist of the North Star.