Search results

1. Terot

NG:Dev Team MVS Updates

Does anyone know what the latest updates are for each of the updatable NG:Dev team games and from where they can be downloaded?
  2. Terot

Feedback thread for indierocklocks

This thread is so I leave feedback for indierocklocks whom sold me a MOTW cart in really nice condition. I also included the price for all the price keepers out there. Garou: MOTW (JP): $130
  3. Terot

FS: Gorgeous Copy of World Heroes 2

Hello All, Up for sale here we have a gorgeous game: World Heroes 2. Of course when I say gorgeous game, I mean the cartridge… not the actual game… which is an acquired taste at best. But the cartridge is beautiful! In fact, I originally bought the game to use the shell as a replacement for my...
  4. Terot

Who has preordered Smash for 3DS?

Even though I finally stopped traveling for work I am still in the "the only way I can game is on the go" mindset. That, combined with cross platform play, is why I preordered Smash for the 3DS (and probably won't pick it up for the U). Anyone else out there crazy enough to prefer the handheld...
  5. Terot

WTB: Garou: Mark of the Wolves (MVS)

I am looking for a fully working original Garou: Mark of the Wolves MVS cartridge. There are some on eBay, however, I would rather deal with a member of the community (not the French scammer currently over in the Selling forum). I am willing to throw down $130 depending on condition. I prefer an...
  6. Terot

SOLD: Panic Bomber MVS

Hello All, A few weeks back I picked up a Panic Bomber from mjmjr25 as part of a group buy. I have been playing around with it and have decided it is really just not for me. I will sell at cost + shipping, PM me if you are interested. Cheers, Christopher Sold: Panic Bomber (Japanese Label)...
  7. Terot

WTB: SNK Vs. Capcom SVC Chaos (Loose Cartridge)

I am looking for a fully working original cartridge, loose. I might be open to a plus version as welle. Please PM me if you have a copy and will be able to work with the prices below. All prices will need to include shipping to Roswell, GA (Zip Code: 30075) Loose Cartridge: Original Label...
  8. Terot

FS: Sega ST-V w/ Virtua Fighter Remix & Die Hard Arcade

Hello All, In an attempt to slim my collection, and focus on Neo-Geo and F3, I am looking to find a new home for my Sega ST-V motherboard and games. Sega ST-V Motherboard w/ Die Hard Arcade & Virtua Fighter Remix: $135 Shipped (Lower 48) I would be interested in trading, PM me if you are...
  9. Terot

Terot's Collection 2013

UPDATED – 1/14/2014 Added photo of my Neo Geo Pocket Color collection. ORIGINAL POST – 1/4/2014 Hello All! Not that anyone asked, but this is the collection of Neo-Geo systems and games I have put together over the last 3 months. The running total for the items picture below is ~$1850...
  10. Terot

WTB: Bubble Bobble 2 (Bubble Symphony) or Bubble Memories (Bubble Bobble 3)

I am looking for either Bubble Bobble 2 (Bubble Symphony) or Bubble Memories (Bubble Bobble 3) for the Taito F-3. My F-3 is Japanese region so a cart from that region is preferred, however, if the cartridge plays in English I am willing to modify my motherboard to be region free. PM me if you...
  11. Terot

Need suggestions for a good cabinet

I currently have a Neo-Geo 2-Slot cabinet and I love it! The screen was replaced right before I got the cabinet and it is almost perfect (no burn in, just some red blue separation on the bottom right corner). After getting involved with the electronics side of cabinet ownership, I realized I...
  12. Terot

SOLD: Cursed Bust-a-Move Cart of Evil

UPDATE The CURSED BAM Cartridge of EVIL will soon terrorize a new home as it has been sold! ORIGINAL POST Sorry guys, I was going to post this around Halloween but I forgot to do so. I have here what I believe to be an original Puzzle Bobble cartridge which has apparently been cursed*. The...
  13. Terot

WTB: Loose MVS Cartridges (Help me Build my Collection)

So posting prices I am willing to pay has limited my results in the past. As such I will leave it up to you to suggest a price (shipped to USA zip code: 30075) for which you are willing to part with any of the following cartridges: Gunlord Garō: MoTW SVC Chaos Plus Neo Drift Out Metal Slug 5...
  14. Terot

Taito F3 Lanuage Conversion

I am looking to see if any members of the comunity have attemped a lanuage conversion on a Taito F3 Game Cartridge. I am comfortable with most tech issues but do not have the equipment to flash a eprom. Laungae conversion guide: http://www.solvalou.com/arcade_taitof3.php
  15. Terot

WTB: Neo Drift Out (Loose Cartridge)

I am looking for a fully working original cartridge, loose. I have put the prices I am currently looking to pay below. Please know that this game will most likely never leave my second slot as my son loves to play it (currently on emulator). Please PM me if you have a copy and are willing to...
  16. Terot

Neo Geo Mystery!?

Hey guys, I have a copy of Puzzle Bobble that is really confusing me. It works fine when I put it into my 1-slot, MV-1FZ, however, it has graphics issues when I run it in my 2-slot board. I just replaced the VRAM in my 2 slot but that did not fix the issue. Does any have any suggestions as to...
  17. Terot

Taito F3 Random Reboots

I got a Taito F3 with Bubble Bobble 2 from a KLOV member the other day and it seems to be experiencing some issues. I had it plugged in and running for about three hours yesterday and it randomly rebooted around 4 times. I also noticed that some of the attract screens have graphical issues but...
  18. Terot

FS: Custom JAMMA PCB to MVS Cabinet Adapters

UPDATED INFORMATION – 12/09/2013 The Good News: I have completed the third batch of adapters and have attached some pictures of the cleaned up design below. This batch was the best batch yet and I am in the process of building a new one for myself with this design. I have also posted two videos...
  19. Terot

Gauging Interests in Custom JAMMA Adaptors

Hello All, As a new owner of a 2-slot MVS cabinet I found it extremely frustrating that I could not find a premade JAMMA PCB to Neo Geo MVS Cabinet adapter for sale on the internet. JammaBoards.com does sell these adapters but they seem to have been out of stock for quite a while now. I ended up...
  20. Terot

Does my Wells Gardner 25K7191 Support Composite Video?

I was looking at the service manual for my K7000 series Wells Gardner monitor and it clearly states on page 2 under supported input signals “Composite video (NTSC)”. This would seem to indicate that the monitor would support a signal from a yellow composite video cable, however, there does not...