Search results

1. ekek2009

*PICS ADDED* FS: XBOX 360 (NTSC-J) CONSOLE & SCHMUPS

Loose system with controller, power supply, 20gb hd and av cable. Also comes with Akai Katana and Mushihimesama HD. $170 shipped
  2. ekek2009

FS: HSS-0136 Virtua Stick and PS2 Cables (all other items sold)

CIB Virtua Stick Pro for $280 shipped. In good condition. - SOLD Virtua Stick HSS-0136 Right: No wear and tear - almost brand new. No yellowing either. The box is worn and torn and I hadn't opened it up yet - price changed, sorry all. $85 shipped Wrong: Decent condition, but...
  3. ekek2009

SOLD FS: Super Famicom CIB and extras

Looking to offload this, comes with the following: Console (SNS-CPU-RGB-01) - SOLD Two Controllers - SOLD AV Cable - SOLD Svid Cable - SOLD RGB Cable - SOLD New Power Supply - SOLD HoneyBee Converter for US carts (not tested) - SOLD Garou Densetsu - SOLD Garou Densetsu 2 - SOLD Garou Densetsu...
  4. ekek2009

Samurai Spirits II Stick Art

I've got a couple of spare Dreamcast HKT-7300's from Japan that I'm going to convert over MVS sticks. Started working on this yesterday. Any thoughts on the art? Going to paint one black, black rim/clear plunger, clear ball top or bat top. Not sure yet, but all parts will be Sanwa. I've...