Search results

1. ekek2009

*PICS ADDED* FS: XBOX 360 (NTSC-J) CONSOLE & SCHMUPS

Loose system with controller, power supply, 20gb hd and av cable. Also comes with Akai Katana and Mushihimesama HD. $170 shipped
  2. ekek2009

FS: HSS-0136 Virtua Stick and PS2 Cables (all other items sold)

CIB Virtua Stick Pro for $280 shipped. In good condition. - SOLD Virtua Stick HSS-0136 Right: No wear and tear - almost brand new. No yellowing either. The box is worn and torn and I hadn't opened it up yet - price changed, sorry all. $85 shipped Wrong: Decent condition, but...
  3. ekek2009

Summer Sale: Scart switches - $26 shipped each

PM sent. Can't wait to use this with the mini...
  4. ekek2009

CRT Fetish Thread

Now that's playing with power!
  5. ekek2009

SNES RGB?

Only the most elite state of the art displays carry RF! You must be ballin'! That's on my list to do as well.... One of these days. Sparked my creativity!
  6. ekek2009

SOLD FS: Super Famicom CIB and extras

Looking to offload this, comes with the following: Console (SNS-CPU-RGB-01) - SOLD Two Controllers - SOLD AV Cable - SOLD Svid Cable - SOLD RGB Cable - SOLD New Power Supply - SOLD HoneyBee Converter for US carts (not tested) - SOLD Garou Densetsu - SOLD Garou Densetsu 2 - SOLD Garou Densetsu...
  7. ekek2009

Samurai Spirits II Stick Art

I've got a couple of spare Dreamcast HKT-7300's from Japan that I'm going to convert over MVS sticks. Started working on this yesterday. Any thoughts on the art? Going to paint one black, black rim/clear plunger, clear ball top or bat top. Not sure yet, but all parts will be Sanwa. I've...