Search results

1. Green Beret

SOLD Metal Slug 2 MVS cart-->35

Metal Slug 2 MVS clean cart. Label has cut serials 35€ plus shipping everywhere SOLD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lxk4Dhcd5tK3ZGEkdGjcJ3coi5pkXieJ/view?usp=drivesdk PayPal gift or 4,5% Thanks
  2. Green Beret

SOLD Demon's souls Black Phantom edition sealed

Brand new sealed PS3 Demon's souls Black Phantom edition. English version. Take a look at the photos. There blemishes around so definitely not a perfect copy. Still sealed though and price reflects condition https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kobGSu6zqoHSN0MY9lHTTpvQFeLFlYQp/view?usp=drivesdk...
  3. Green Beret

PGM 2 with Oriental Legend 2 full kit SOLD

PGM 2 System with Oriental Legend 2. Comes with 2 card readers and multie cards for every character. It also comes with collectors key chains with every character of the game. Key chains are still brand new and sealed. Original artwork is present too. This is a full set without the box I guess...
  4. Green Beret

FS: PGM, PGM2, Atomiswave

Will keep them
  5. Green Beret

FS Framemeister SOLD

SOLD
  6. Green Beret

MEGA CD model 1 won't motoring!!

Hi everyone After a couple of months I desided to play on my Mega CD 1 but figured out that it had died on me... Unit powers on and the tray opens. There is the menu as normal and hitting start on the controller will close the tray. I don't hear any gear noise when open and close, movement is...
  7. Green Beret

Naomi 2 power hungry?

I have got a Naomi 2 with Virtue Fighter 4 since 2 years. I bought it with a Sega I/O but returned it back and after a couple of months I found a Capcom I/O. It was time to test the system for the first time using my one and only Sigma Raijin. The first surprise came after a few seconds in the...
  8. Green Beret

OSSC through Extron won’t sync.

I received an Extron Crosspoint to avoid connect and disconnect any longer with my setup but I can’t really make it work. Cable from Extron to OSSC (male scart to BNC) is fine because it works as line out from the PVM to OSSC. I have installed a sync stripper to the female scart -> BNC but...
  9. Green Beret

XRGB-MINI FRAMEMEISTER with ARCADE PCBs

Hi guys, does anybody know if the Framemeister can handle high brightness pcbs like Street Fighter III, Golden Axe RoDA, Liquid Kids, Cowboys Moo Mesa, Violent Storm, Bucky O'Hare, PGM 2 and more like those. I bought an OSSC but it can't handle those. They are unplayable. Even CPS2 doen't look...
  10. Green Beret

MVF1Z SOUND ISSUE AND MORE

My latest attempt to play Metal Slug 2 failed. After maybe 30 seconds in demo suddenly sound became scrambled. Pressing coin 1 it resumes the device in Neo Geo logo screen. I have a second MS2 cart but issue is the same so it is MVF1Z that fails. Any help will be appreciated Thanks
  11. Green Beret

SOLD

PS4 Rez Infinite physical game Brand new 35€ SOLD Playstation Move pack (2 controllers) Brand new sealed 40€ SOLD Playstation Camera boxed (very good box) mint camera 20€ SOLD Paypal gift or add 4% for pp fees SHIPPING: 10€ Wordwide tracked in a box with fair amount of bubbles I will ship same...
  12. Green Beret

NIGHTMARE IN THE DARK SOLD

I am selling my original Nightmare in the Dark cart. US version with excellent original label and Neominibox. Cart is very clean, no dirt on this one 180 euros + shipping tracked worldwide (about 20€). Paypal gift or add 5%. Pics later Thanks
  13. Green Beret

PSP 2000 LCD screen spots !FUNGUS ALERT!

I took my psp with me in my bag in a soft monster hunter leather case on a trip. When I got it out to play after a very long time I noticed some spots on the LCD screen all arround. It may got squized a little bit in my bag while being protected in its leather case, I can't tell for sure. If...
  14. Green Beret

Sony BVM incompatibility with some boards

Hi I have a Sigma Raijin supergun connected on a 14" Sony BVM monitor 1416p model. I used to have heavy RGB bleeding and weak signal and dark image with M92 boards. 3x 75ohm pull down resistors on RGB lines (a resistor between each color and its ground) in the scart solved bleeding and made...
  15. Green Beret

Super Turrican SNES

Long time ago I bought a boxed SNES Super Turrican. Game while plays, suddenly sound stuck and you hear a buzz all the time. If you reset or turn off/on it plays fine then until next random buzz. It may be after one minute or after half an hour. I didn't return the cart back then and now I...
  16. Green Beret

Konami Sunset riders

I bought Sunset riders sometime ago but I didn't notice the volume controls were the Korean cheapos. Actually the left one is broken too. Where can I find the black better quality ones to change those? Thanks
  17. Green Beret

Brezzasoft Crystal of Kings battery!!!

Last night I did some inspection to some of my pcbs and I discovered some green rust, not too much, on one pole of the Brezzasoft Crystal of king's battery. Strange thing is that I replaced the battery one year ago or less. Brezzasoft system uses the same 3.6v battery as the PGM system, which...
  18. Green Beret

SOLD Irem Mystic Riders arcade pcb

I am selling my Mystic Riders board. It is in great clean condition and original. Irem shooter at its best! SOLD
  19. Green Beret

FIXED: CMVS 2 slot unibios 3.1 error

Hi guys I received my new 2 slot yesterday but I am not in peece since then. I keep receiving a fancy error on start up. The guy who sold it to me, says that a tiny wire on a specific place near the battery must not touch to anything metallic. He says it might moved and touch arround during the...
  20. Green Beret

WTB: GUN FORCE 2/ GEO STORM

Hi I am looking to buy Irem's Gun Force 2/Geo Strom. It must be 100% original in a very good state and have Irem Sticker of authenticity. Thanks