Search results

1. B

Cool Cool Toon NGPC connectivity?

Been playing this little-known SNK rhythm game on Dreamcast, and I immediately noticed the Neo Geo Pocket link-up option on the title screen. Any idea what this was for? I'd test it myself, but I don't have the requisite hardware.
  2. B

Batman (Arcade, 2013)

That's right, no subtitle. It's a new arcade driving game from Specular Interactive, the original devs of Hydro Thunder (and its 2009 spiritual sequel, H2Overdrive). Flew under my radar until I saw it in the wild today. http://www.specular.com/Zeus/index.htm I've given it a few credits and can...
  3. B

Thrash Rally vs. OverTop?

I thought this would be a tough choice, but after going back and playing them both again I'd have to say I prefer Thrash Rally. For starters, TR has two courses instead of just one. I feel like there's more variety in the vehicles you select (especially the awesome Camion), because OverTop's...
  4. B

Dark Awake/Chaos Breaker: An orphaned Neo game?

Even with a PS3 port in existence, there's very little information on Eolith's final game, Dark Awake/Chaos Breaker (usually known as "that World of Warcraft fighter"). Considering Eolith's history with Playmore, is there any information about whether it was originally intended for the Neo, but...
  5. B

Neo-Geo CDZ failure rates?

I'm interested in picking up a Neo-Geo CDZ at some point for the arrange soundtracks, cheap (and burnable) games, and just so I can say I own an authentic piece of SNK console hardware. The load times with the standard model are too much for me to bother with. However, Wikipedia tells me that...
  6. B

Let Ass Kick Together!

Hi, I'm Boredom from the east coast US. I've never owned a Neo-Geo and probably never will at this point - it was too rich for my blood when I was a kid, and then emulation removed any burning desire I had to get one. But I've been playing its games legitimately for most of my life on various...
  7. B

Possible lead on an undiscovered Neo proto: Ninja Ryukenden/Gaiden 2

Saw this and thought you folks would be interested. http://www.gamengai.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3108