Search results

1. N

Rgb and cga questions

Is rgb the same as what a cga arcade monitor would run or is it specific to these Pvm monitors. I haven't been able to find a pvm yet locally but I have a ton of arcade monitors. Is the sync hz different or is it completely different.
  2. N

LF gd-rom

I need one for a location im in canada thanks!!
  3. N

Found this weird Kings of fighters comic

Found this. It has this 3d plastic thing on the back
  4. N

Nickv's game house

No matter how much arcade stuff I dump around the house my wife seems to not care at all so I'm gonna go with it hahaha the front hall Garage Basement the blasts both have brand new Toshiba Perfect Flat Tri Res monitors. I also have a tron, a few pacmans, a red tent, joust cocktail...
  5. N

FS MVC2 cart

Selling the cart in very nice shape. 180 shipped
  6. N

Biggest &@)@( candy cab I have ever owned!!!

Well who says Facebook doesn't payoff I was looking at my "feed" and saw a local toronto (50 min from me) video game store offered a free candy can with a busted monitor. He sent me a Shity picture and I took off to get it I get there and it's at the bottom off two flights of stairs and needs...
  7. N

LF: clear plastic marquee cover from blast city

like in the title looking for the clear plastic marquee cover, i have the inside blast city flat part but the out side clear bubble plastic is long gone. gonna try here before asking 50 ppl on alibaba thanks nick
  8. N

FS: new stuff march 25th 28+ MVS carts, NOS sega looms, GI joe, SFII Hyper, SF the movie,

Adding new stuff 25.03/14 Neo print board and cart on board, i can remove the wood part to save shipping 80 Xmen 6 player---you need a big ass cab or a bit of enegering and 2 monitors to run this but its pretty cool 150 sold Hit the ice taito -70 Working card burner and seller from a maxium...
  9. N

FS blast city arcade cabinet not mine in Vancouver

a friend of mine let me know he has a blast city cabinet in good condition in Vancouver for 500$ if anyone is interested i can send them the guys number thanks
  10. N

FS: DIY Killer instinct 1 and 2 sets

seems like i have alot of interest in these from another post so i will throw it out here. i have all the equipment to do the conversion and rom burning but lack the correct knowledge and more importantly the time to do it. i recently got 500 plus board sets so im trying to thin the heard since...
  11. N

FS: CPS3 boards and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Arcade kit

Hello all All prices are plus actual shipping from my igloo (Canada) pay pal gift or add 4% my ebay user name is nickvannan as well as i know a few guys on here I have sold stuff in the past. Just bought out a Chinese arcade so trying to move a few pieces. Cps3 Street Fighter 3 2nd impact just...