Search results

1. R

Shall I buy SS3 if I already have SS4 ?

As the Topic says ...
  2. R

Modifing My Arcade Cabinet

Hi, I have a "semi-official" Neo Geo Cabinet (The panel and form of the cab looks exactly like the normal red one, there are even SNK logos on it, the only thing is that instead of red it is blue) Now I want to know what I can modify about it: 1. Is it possible to remove the control panel and...
  3. R

Yes, mein NGH ist gemoddet !

Hi, mein NGH ist jetzt auf Debug Bios umgebaut. Ist ja geil was man damit alles machen kann. Wie ihr vielleicht in meinem AoF 2 Thread gelesen habt, kann es auch helfen alte Spiele mal wieder richtig zu zocken. Sorry wenn ihr das als Spam auffasst, bin aber gerade von der Freude geblendet, also...
  4. R

Sprite Viewer in KoF 98

Hi, I have a little question. How can I switch between the sprites in the sprite viewer menu, which you can access with a debug bios in your home system. This refers to KoF 98. Hope you can help, Rob
  5. R

Art of Fighting 2

I thought this game was a too hard piece of **** since I played it for the first time a few months ago. But today I wanted to check out why people say this game is good, fantastic etc. I played this game for about 2 hoeurs, and I must say, this game is awesome. I've noticed all the small...
  6. R

Why do they change Names in US or PAL Versions of games ?

Hi, why do they change the names of characters, game titles etc. in Europe and America. For Example "Street Fighter Alpha 3" is called "Street Fighter Zero 3" in Japan. And Akuma is called Gouki (Charlie -> Nash, Vega -> Balrog, Bison -> Vega ... etc.) Why do they change it, don't they like the...
  7. R

MGCD Converter

I wanted to buy this Converter, where you can put consoles (e.g. Dreamcast) in a JAMMA Cab. First I wanted to know which consoles support it. I only know that the DC does. How about the PSX, PS2 etc. It would be great if it would support them. Now Jigen told me, he heard only bad things about...
  8. R

Hyper Neo Geo 64 Mainboard

Hi, I'm looking to buy a HNG Motherboard. I am mainly looking for a new or complete one (Box + Instructions). Please PM or E-Mail me if interested. thanks, Rob
  9. R

T-Shirt Wettbewerb

Sagt mal, gibts bei dem Wettbewerb ne Entscheidung, ist er schon längst gelaufen ? Bitte klärt mich auf !!
  10. R

I'm back

Hi, dunno if somebody missed me, but I'm back. Could someone tell me what happened in the last 3 weeks ? Did I win the T-Shirt Contest :) ? Who is the winner, if there is one yet. Well ... happy posting :) Rob
  11. R

Do the older Characters get new Moves in 2k2

I was just wondering if the "older" characters in KoF 2k2 (Eiji, Vice, Mature, NFT etc...) will get new Special Moves or even DM's.
  12. R

KoF 2000: Which One is better AES or DC ?

Hi, I'm thinking about getting KoF 2000. I've read many positive feedback about the DC port but is it really better than the AES/MVS version ? Help is appreciated Rob
  13. R

Which Characters weren't in 98 ?

just wanted to know which characters aren't in 98. At the moment I only remember Eiji and Orochi, Orochi iori and Leona missing in 98. Who isn't there too and does somebody know why ?
  14. R

Just got my KoF 98

Wow, it's really a great game, nearly perfect. And it's finally my first self-bought AES cart :) What's this booklet, which is included, I can't read it because it's japanese, but it seems to be a kind of movelist. What is it exactly ? The happy Rob :)
  15. R

AES and MVS carts

Hi, I wanted to buy new Stuff. I am mainly looking for games which cost less than 90$. Yeah, sounds stupid, but maybe someone has a cheap Japanese AES cart, or MVS carts (only cart, or if possible with marquees). Maybe someone has some stuff, ... I will pay with PayPal. Rob [ July 29...
  16. R

How's CvsS Pro on PSX

Hi, I saw Capcom vs SNK Pro for the PSX a few days ago in a shop. It was really cheap but before buying it, I thought to ask here if the PSX Version sucks. I have many Playstation beat em up's but I think they all suck compared to other Versions (DC, Neo Geo, etc.), so I think that game will...
  17. R

NGPC MP3 Player

Does the MP3 player really exist,does anyone have it? How's the quality of the music ? Rob
  18. R

RF Adapter compatibility

Hi, I just wanted to know if the US or JAP Neo Geo RF Adapter is connectable on European TV's too. Thank you Rob
  19. R

Is a NGPC worthy

Hi, I often think about buying a NGPC, but is ist really worth its money? At least now I know that there are a few games. But is it really fun to play them at home too. I mean is KoF R2 as good as kOF 98 on the AES or MVS. Hope you can help Rob
  20. R

WTB: Sega Dreamcast

Hi, I'm looking for a NTSC or a modded PAL Dreamcast System. I only need the system with all the cables and one controller, because I'm going to buy KoF 2000. Unfortunaltely I've traded my old DC a few weeks ago. The system doesn't have to be complete and it shouldn't cost that much. Maybe we...