Search results

1. K

Looking for a few MVS carts

Hey. I'm wondering if anyone has these games they are willing to sell. Prehistoric isle 2 Waku waku 7 Shock troopers Thanks
  2. K

Component cables for Omega CMVS.

Hey everyone. Does anybody know where to buy component cables for the omega cmvs in 2020? I plan to use it on with my retro-tink 2x. I cant seem to find anywhere to buy them. If they are not available I guess I could settle for s-video but I cant find those either. Thanks
  3. K

Problems with controls on Metal Slug 3 MVS

Hey everyone. So I'm having trouble with the buttons working on Metal Slug 3 playing on an Omega CMVS. I have tried an original cart and the 161 in 1 multi-cart. I have also tried an AES stick and NGCD control pad with no luck. My other 10 original carts & multi-cart I own have no problems...
  4. K

Looking for a few games

Looking for: AES: Real Bout Fatal Fury Special Cyber Lip MVS: Metal Slug x Metal Slug 3 Windjammers I'm located in Canada Thanks
  5. K

Looking for AES games (Cyber Lip, Last Resort)

Looking for AES games (Cyber Lip, Last Resort) Either Japan or English Versions with Box and Instructions. Thanks.
  6. K

Looking for Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special for the AES.

Hey there. Im looking for a copy of Real Bout: Fatal Fury Special for the AES. Japanese Version with box and manual. I am located in Canada. Thanks!
  7. K

Neo Geo AES & Turbografx 16 Collection

Here are my collections for Neo Geo AES and Turbografx 16. I haven't bought any more games in a few years because of crazy eBay prices. But would be open to getting a few more games at a reasonable price. The reason they look all shiny is because of the box protectors. Thanks for checking it...
  8. K

Kof1996's Game Collection

Small amount of AES Games Other Games (Sorry for the Backwards Images) Thanks for Looking:)
  9. K

Last Blade ( Neo Geo AES ) JPN

Hi, I am looking for a reasonably priced Last Blade Homecart (JPN) with box and manual in nice condition, Thanks:) Just PM me with pictures if you have one