Search results

1. Y

AES repair required in the U.k

Hello guys and thank you for any assistance you can give me. My beloved AES just stopped working. It was absolutely fine, I changed the game, and I got nothing. Thinking it was the cart I tried several others, but it is sadly dead. About the only thing I can check is the power supply, and that...
  2. Y

ANDRO DUNOS 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whq2uqQ7IeY&feature=emb_logo
  3. Y

Loose AES Alpha Mission 2 wanted please

Anybody got a loose alpha mission 2 going for sale id appreciate an offer please, mine just adopted a weird graphical glitch and the backgrounds now screwed. Thanks
  4. Y

DEAR LORDY A NEW X REVIEW citing final fight??

A new X review has surfaced from 'The games you loved', I have no idea nor know anything of this website but they do claim that Final Fight comes loaded on the X.......Anyone remember this capcom SNK licence? http://gamesyouloved.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/neo-geo-x-experience-90s-gaming-in-new.html
  5. Y

Help please guys

I have just scratch built a brand new MVS cabinet, Its all finished with fresh decals and looking beautiful but i have noticed that some units have what appears to be a design or licence plate or something on the front panel usually to the right side ( see attached pic mvs 4 +2 upright ) I would...
  6. Y

AES Video output .....Help please

Hi Guys I have seen an AES at a really good price but its a later model the serial number being 222000'ish, Im aware of the differences is video quality from earlier models but how different is it?? Is it enough to not bother and look for a sub 100,000 unit?? Thanks in advance
  7. Y

Ninja Masters game case

Hi all When not gaming i design custom game boxes for various formats, With Ninja Masters being supplied without a case i thought i would address this, I appreciate the game cards are small but iv'e gone for a large game box ( slightly taller than a Sega Mega Drive case ) rather than the...