Search results

1. D

WTB SVC Chaos MVS cart, SSV, Slug 3

I don't care if they are US or JAP MVS but would prefer original labels thanks.
  2. D

Recently purchased KOF 97 MVS cart has all the bosses already accessible????

I recently picked picked up a used KOF 97 MVS cart on ebay. When I put it in the boss characters were already playable without activating anything on Unibios. Does anyone know why this is?
  3. D

Trying to determine whether an upscaler would help in my situation...

I'm running an Omega on a 4 year old 42 inch Insignia LCD. I'm running it in a 4:3 custom mode thru component and it is way sharper and much more stable than the composite but it still looks like shit for some reason. I don't know how to describe it but it is "sharp shit." When I bring up the...
  4. D

Neo CD controller problem

I just purchased an Omega and I only have 1 Neo CD control pad... I bought it from a guy in Japan who claimed it was working 100 percent. All of the buttons seem to be working perfectly but I can't seem to do anything while jumping in the air. I've tried all of my KOF carts and I can't do a...
  5. D

Neo Geo component out... too much red

So I recently bought a component modded Neo and I am running it thru a component connection on a CRT. The picture looks great, but it seems that things are TOO RED. Almost like anything with a red base, especially the background, is saturated in redness and rust. Anyone else have this issue...
  6. D

New member here... back in the scene

Hey guys... used to lurk around these forums for awhile but never got involved. I had a Neo CD and a huge CDZ collection in the 90s. I made it all the way thru up until SS4 and then I sold it all when I was about 20 years old. I still regret that. Oh well, I have gotten back into the scene...
  7. D

Real Bout 2 AES cart barely fits into cart slot... the ROM part

Anyone have this issue before? I just picked up a copy of RB2 Jap and it is in excellent condition but I am having a hell of a time getting the ROM to line up and even fit in the cart slot. It feels really tight.... none of my other games have this issue. Anyone go thru this before? Also...