Search results

1. skate323k137

Surviving Capitalism, part ??

Edit: Big facts. We're doing our best to rebuild, and I can't thank you dudes enough for the support. A job I can mentally handle and leave bandwidth for the family will be important, especially since we have taken so many consecutive hits. I budgeted for all the emergencies I could, and we...
  2. skate323k137

I actually had a promising interview today. It will be a lifestyle change (read, some reduction in income) if I take it, but not an unwelcome one. The hourly is decent, the work is something I'm really knowledgeable in, and it's a defined goal. The hiring managers history looks much better than...
  3. skate323k137

Chat message

but, skitchinnnnn
  4. skate323k137

Chat message

the skitchin sample in the intro sounds like leeeroy jenkinnssssss
  5. skate323k137

Chat message

and yea the pad maintenance and stuff was great, the less you got hit the better off you did
  6. skate323k137

Chat message

I love that game, no joke will play on my blast city sometimes via jamma genesis
  7. skate323k137

I have to sue for it, and can't threaten to until June. I did get qualified for unemployment despite their protest I was terminated for misconduct/performance, because under MI law you cannot do that without a real PIP. Part of why I knew my boss was so shady with borderline meetings that a...
  8. skate323k137

It was. Well, the main company is European, and those guys get plenty of vacation. The North American / US branch preached that culture and created a false sense of security, then acted like any other US corp. I would love working remote for a European company that actually acted like it.
  9. skate323k137

Yea it's autoimmune on the wife's side, which in America statistically takes 5 doctors over 5 years to get diagnosed right. Like you can look that up, it's insane. My sentiment is definitely along th lines of one of my trademark quotes regarding life and trauma; "I am sorry you understand." On a...
  10. skate323k137

I know yall are being respectful on the health care, I just wish it was that simple. My wife and I both technically have disabilities. This insurance policy already had did year or more preauthorization on meds for both of us, and has a 0 yearly deductible. If we chage plans right now, it is a...
  11. skate323k137

If they had actually paid my wages due and retirement remotely according to agreements, I'd be a good 20K above water still. That's not even counting the 10K bonus I was "due" in April, never counted on that either. When I hired in they literally bragged about having a "no layoff policy" until...
  12. skate323k137

When my "friend" told me about her prior retaliation, he made it sound like this same thing happened. In hindsight, he said she had been walking around with her tail between her legs for a few months after retaliating against a different software dev. The story I got was the developer was given...
  13. skate323k137

I mean, I can get where you are coming from, but the backstabbing was insane here. In hindsight I got set up and lied to by someone I knew since 2008 and helped move out when his own dad lost his home. Like, the police threw their shit in the front yard and I came and helped him, we worked...
  14. skate323k137

Pretty accurate. I had some friends "on the inside" of HR at one place that was privately held, and they actually looked out for me. Anywhere else it's been for show. They asked me to hand over tons of screenshots to help their "ethics investigations" right before firing me, and told me I...
  15. skate323k137

In regards to 'Plane Ticket" 🎟, my wife says she "just needs a ticket for Sylvie's dick to whip his ass with. It's the weapon of choice in this situation, with consent of course." 🍆
  16. skate323k137

Thanks man. I have a great case and their actions only show they knew it. In the one meeting I did have with my boss after I filed a case, she looked "just shit her pants scared." I have a feeling life will get him back. The last person who did something this wild to me served time years...
  17. skate323k137

I appreciate the support, I'm not sure what anyone can do right now unless you're in the business of loans with ambiguous due dates, operate as a charity, or feel like buying things. In all seriousness, Thanks Bob, you've always been a real one.
  18. skate323k137

Chat message

And that's special
  19. skate323k137

Chat message

It was a fun lions season for reasons other than alcoholism and predictable disappointment
  20. skate323k137

Chat message

Haha srsly man