Search results

1. M

SSV P1 & P2 EPROMS

Been a good while since I last posted on this forum, but on to what's important... Ran a UniBIOS scan on my cart and several NG came up. Had me curious, so I opened it up and saw that the 2 P roms were eproms. The cart otherwise matches the images on the MVS scan site. Looked around here and...
  2. M

Altered Beast arcade PCB problem.

Been a while since I posted on here, but I got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with. Have had the system 16 board for almost two years now. Worked fine when I got it, but now its giving me distorted sprites. Sound, fonts, static objects, and backgrounds work just fine. I tried...
  3. M

Arcade monitor tube replacement question.

I had to replace the monitor tube recently in a Centipede turned MVS cab I purchased for next to nothing a few months ago and having checked yoke impedence and neck board pins, it seemed to match the old tube. After hooking the thing up I got the above pictured image on the tube. It's the MVS...
  4. M

Question about Arcade Iso Transformer

Got me an old Centipede cab sloppily converted to a Neo a few weeks ago and finally got around to fixing it up. The Iso looks very different from any I've seen before. It has 7 wire protruding from the top. One side has a red, blue, and green which I'm guessing is my hot, neutral, and earth...
  5. M

Missing capacitor on a MV-1A

I recently won an MV-1A board on eBay for $17.50 that had a Backup RAM error. Two jumper wires later, I got a working board! It looks like someone ran a sharp object along the bottom of the board and severed two of the traces. Anyway, back on topic... I also noticed that a surface mounted...
  6. M

Problem with MVS display.

Have me an FS board that is inside my cab. Never had a problem with it until today. Tried playing a quick game of Metal Slug, but when I powered on the machine all I got was a screen of colored blocks. Tried checking the cart and board for debris and blew it out with a small blast of compressed...