Search results

1. M

SSV P1 & P2 EPROMS

Sure thing, here ya go. Little pixelated, but all I have to work with right now is an iPad. I figured it was likely a repair job, but there was some things about the case that also seems odd. The label looks and feels like card stock that was printed and glued on. There was also a small...
  2. M

SSV P1 & P2 EPROMS

Been a good while since I last posted on this forum, but on to what's important... Ran a UniBIOS scan on my cart and several NG came up. Had me curious, so I opened it up and saw that the 2 P roms were eproms. The cart otherwise matches the images on the MVS scan site. Looked around here and...
  3. M

Altered Beast arcade PCB problem.

Haven't really had a chance to mess with it the past few days, but I'll do something with it today if I get a chance. Thanks for the replies though guys! Not my board, but this has the same layout as mine.
  4. M

Altered Beast arcade PCB problem.

Been a while since I posted on here, but I got a problem I was hoping someone could help me with. Have had the system 16 board for almost two years now. Worked fine when I got it, but now its giving me distorted sprites. Sound, fonts, static objects, and backgrounds work just fine. I tried...
  5. M

Arcade monitor tube replacement question.

I had to replace the monitor tube recently in a Centipede turned MVS cab I purchased for next to nothing a few months ago and having checked yoke impedence and neck board pins, it seemed to match the old tube. After hooking the thing up I got the above pictured image on the tube. It's the MVS...
  6. M

Question about Arcade Iso Transformer

Got me an old Centipede cab sloppily converted to a Neo a few weeks ago and finally got around to fixing it up. The Iso looks very different from any I've seen before. It has 7 wire protruding from the top. One side has a red, blue, and green which I'm guessing is my hot, neutral, and earth...
  7. M

Missing capacitor on a MV-1A

I recently won an MV-1A board on eBay for $17.50 that had a Backup RAM error. Two jumper wires later, I got a working board! It looks like someone ran a sharp object along the bottom of the board and severed two of the traces. Anyway, back on topic... I also noticed that a surface mounted...
  8. M

Problem with MVS display.

Have me an FS board that is inside my cab. Never had a problem with it until today. Tried playing a quick game of Metal Slug, but when I powered on the machine all I got was a screen of colored blocks. Tried checking the cart and board for debris and blew it out with a small blast of compressed...