Search results

1. T

Anyone know where to get a MVS mini CPO?

I'm looking for NOS or high quality CPO (control panel overlay) repro. I haven't been able to find one for the old button layout mini.
  2. T

MAME Scanline/Phosphor effect.

I just thought I would share this with you guys.. I made some "filters" for MAME because I wasn't happy with the ones that were included. These are for a scanline and phosphor effect. These are numbered 1,2,and 3 and get progressively darker.. I also included a few others that I made just for...
  3. T

My vertical SHMUPS setup

I just thought I would share. I know... Its not a fucking CRT.. It works great though... And with scanlines emulated it looks pretty good as well. Anyone else use this method?
  4. T

Fix for NGX stick bump.

I have an extra stick I use for MAME so I decided to play around a little and try to figure out what exactly was causing the stick bump. Part of the problem lies here.. The very end of the stick falls down into the beveled edge causing the bump feeling. Cutting or filing down the part shown...
  5. T

This isn't even funny..

But you can make fun of me anyway.. I thought this was relevant to this forum.
  6. T

SHMUPS.... WTF...

So I love playing these games but I suck ass. I usually can't get past the second level in any of these games. I just picked up a Turbo Duo and these games have been kicking my ass. I've never had a problem beating any other genre of games. So any SHMUPS pros out there have any tips?
  7. T

WTB: PC Engine Duo RX 6 Button Controller

Anyone got one?
  8. T

WTB: Neo Geo CD controller

Looking for the smaller ones. Not the pro.
  9. T

Vita price cut incoming...

...for Japan at least.. I'm sure Europe and the states will soon follow. Now Sony needs to actually make some good games for the damn thing and it could be a hit.. The thing I found interesting is that they are selling both the wifi and 3g version of the same price.. I wonder if they are...
  10. T

Another damn newbie.

I've been lurking for a while but I decided to make it official. I just bought an AES and a NGX. I joined up to ask some questions and to hopefully grow my collection. Currently the only game I have is Magician Lord. Here is my very modest set up.