Search results

1. Nitsunto

Big Red Tallboy Photos

Hey there, could anybody post photos of the inside of the marque area of their tall boy big red? I am missing some wooden components for mounting the EL panels and just would love a frame of reference for what i am looking for. Best, Josh:scratch:
  2. Nitsunto

I received today...

The Marquee in my new 4 slot was a hack job. I've got this one headed my way. should have it Thursday. It has a small crack outside of the visible area but it isn't visible mounted. I'm happy to find it. The gen 3 marquee seems to be kind of a tough find.
  3. Nitsunto

Is the Taito Egret 2 right for me?

Howdy, folks. -EDIT- Quick answer is no, it isn't So now that I have a Big Red, my next acquisition will be a candy cab. I have done research and still have no idea what I want. (edit because i was really fundamentally wrong) I want tri-sync so that this machine can be home to boards of...
  4. Nitsunto

WTB: MVS Carts and some wood.

Well, folks, I finally got a big red! I have a 4 slot and need to fill it :glee:. If I am too NOOB to be posting WTB, sorry. I don't know where else to look for quality stuff that isn't eBay. And I am going to continue contributing to the community. So I am looking for non boot: Neo Turf...
  5. Nitsunto

Looks Like I'm Finally Getting a Big Red !

:buttrock: I'm really excited as it looks like I may be getting a Big Red (MVS-4-25 (ver. 3))! I'm taking a look after work and then will make a decision. The monitor seems to be absolutely perfect. If I close the deal, I will post more details. Now I'll have an excuse to properly haunt...
  6. Nitsunto

I'm a REAL boy now!

Howdy, everyone! I've been lurking this site for years and years! Had an account for a couple of years. Started posting this week. I've just moved to Austin, TX and am about to buy my first Cab. Thinking Big Red. but have been enticed by the candy cabs. So... HI! -Josh:spock: