Search results

1. M

WTB: 3rd strike marquee

Im looking for a 3rd strike marquee. would be even more sweet if one of you dudes can make a repro to fit a neogeo big red. let me know.
  2. M

WTB: CPS3 Working carts and cd

I am looking for a Warzard working cart and matching cd, a jojo's Bizzare adventure working cart and cd and ( slim chance) Third strike working cart and Cd. hit me up with the info. Cds have to be original this is for collection purposes. Also marquee or move list art welcome.:drool:
  3. M

WTB: CPS3 Working carts and cd

I am looking for a Warzard working cart and matching cd, a jojo's Bizzare adventure working cart and cd and ( slim chance) Third strike working cart and Cd. hit me up with the info. Cds have to be original this is for collection purposes. Also marquee or move list art welcome.:drool:
  4. M

WTB : Neo 25 Candy Cab/ Any candy cab

I know its probably unlikely ill find one in my area but i thought its a good idea to throw up a beacon. I'm in NY Queens will drive to any borough. It doesn't need to have a pcb but thats always welcome, and with minimal to no burn in( on less its a good price for some considerable burn in...