Search results

1. NeoHomeBrew

Neo Geo Monitor Test Tool (homebrewed)

Hi to all, I have updated the Monitor Test Patterns tool with a better "Color Bars" screen and uploaded the new files to my website. Link: https://www.neohomebrew.com/projects/neo-geo-monitor-test-tool.php The Neo Geo MVS/AES version is now available as .NEO file for MVS/AES NeoSD flash...
  2. NeoHomeBrew

WANTED: Neo Geo MVS IC development cartridge with SNK NEO-MVS PROGMC2 / CHAMC2 boards

Hello, I am looking for a Neo Geo MVS IC development cartridge for Neo Geo game development purposes. These cartridges have SNK NEO-MVS PROGMC2 and CHAMC2 boards each with two connectors for IC Flash Memory Cards. I know these cartridges are very rare and therefore I would offer $6000 or more...
  3. NeoHomeBrew

*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

I came across these two (already known) Garou MOTW 2 Special screens but as "full version" with TV in the photo. Seems that a working prototype really exists ...
  4. NeoHomeBrew

NEO GEO Christmas Easter Eggs

Hi, you need to replace the P1, V1, C1, C2 chips with 4 x M27C800 eproms, the S1 chip with a M27C1000 eprom and the M1 chip with a M27C1001 eprom. The eproms can be programmed with a regular eprom programmer which supports 42 pins and the given eprom type (my programmer is a WELLON VP 280B). I...
  5. NeoHomeBrew

SHOCK T2 MVS FLYERS, PROTO???

Recently, I had the chance to buy a complete "Shock T2" kit for a decent price and can confirm that it is just a re-labeled "Shock Troopers 1" with cheaply made custom artwork. The boards and chips are original SNK and the game on it is a common Shock Troopers 1. I took a few photos of the...
  6. NeoHomeBrew

Replacing SNK PCM 9339

Unfortunately, I am not the owner of this cart but according to the owner the code of the P roms have already known CRCs. I can accept your point of view and even if these carts are only repairs, I like them anyway because they are special for me and worth collecting in my opinion. I don't...
  7. NeoHomeBrew

Replacing SNK PCM 9339

I know which kind of labels you mean (with CRC of the rom build on it) but they also used silver colored labels for the almost finished versions.
  8. NeoHomeBrew

Developing 29F032 to DIP42 adaptor

Found these adapters inside a Neo-Bomberman bootleg. Unfortunately, the first one is TSOP-48 and the second one is TSOP-56 but I hope it could help a bit. Do you maybe also plan to make an adapter for a common programmer (like Willem GQ-4X) for the chip adapter (for re-programming the chip...
  9. NeoHomeBrew

Street Fighter II CPS1 cab to CPS2

Recently, I have got a CPS2 to CPS1 adpter cable from Xian Xi and and all I can say is that it was made with passion ;) The adapter is a high quality build and is working perfectly.
  10. NeoHomeBrew

SNK corporate video

That is SNKs dev unit for the game design (Art Box). You can see it in action also here (from 3:11):
  11. NeoHomeBrew

KOF Hintergründe

Der Wasser & Wellen - Effekt sieht echt super aus. Mein Favorit ist aber das Wüsten Stage in KOF 2000:
  12. NeoHomeBrew

Pulstar and Blazing Star Controversy.........

Necrobump! Yesterday, I have found a small "PULSTAR BLAST" logo inside the regular S1 Rom of Blazing Star (which contains the fix layer graphics). It is leftover from the developing process and it seems that the programmers forgot to delete it. If there where doubts before that Blazing Star...
  13. NeoHomeBrew

Neo Geo Monitor Test Tool (homebrewed)

Hi, I have programmed a monitor test tool with 11 test patterns for adjusting your CRT to get the optimal picture out of your Neo Geo system. The tool is inspired by the "240p test suite" (JunkerHQ.net) and offers the most important patterns of it. All patterns have been adapted to the color...
  14. NeoHomeBrew

Hottest Neo Geo Girl

DRINK WILD SODA :eek_2:
  15. NeoHomeBrew

Post Your Recent Purchases!

New arrivals - from now on they will be handled with care :D
  16. NeoHomeBrew

Eprom extraction tool for socketed eproms

Hi, I am looking for a proper tool to extract 42 pin eproms out of their sockets (shown on the pictures below). The eproms are sitting very tight inside these sockets and it is almost impossible to remove them. Do you have any idea? Maybe some kind of a hook tool?
  17. NeoHomeBrew

Santaball - my Christmas gift to you

Hello, I have tested out the NeoDevKit of Jeff Kurtz recently and have programmed a little game for the Neo Geo CD system. It is a "Pong"-style game with a Christmas design and it is my Christmas gift to all Neo Geo fans out there. I would be happy if you would play it on Christmas with your...
  18. NeoHomeBrew

done - thank you

done - thank you
  19. NeoHomeBrew

WTB: MVS Kits - FF 1 / RBFF 1 + 2 / LB 1 + 2 / Garou MOTW

Hi, I am looking for the following english/spanish MVS Kits: Fatal Fury 1 Real Bout Fatal Fury 1 Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Last Blade 1 Last Blade 2 :glee: Garou Mark of the Wolfes I only want complete & "perfect" kits with matching serial, intact labels, clean cart box, plastic bags and complete...