Search results

1. P

WTB: MVS Carts

Don't care what condition they are Puzzle Bobble Any king of fighters but mostly looking for 98 Empty shell Finally got my cab working and looking for these at the moment
  2. P

WTB:Super Metroid****Found****

One game away from having all my childhood wants, I been putting this one off for a while but looking for a minty loose copy of Super Metroid no manual or box needed. Scored one on feedbay for 35$ free shipping
  3. P

F/S:Sony PVM 1950 MD

Selling my extra sony PVM MD Im located in Vegas so if anyone is near or located in Vegas this is great. price is 60 with BNC cables.
  4. P

I Just received a counterfit Street Fighter ll Turbo

Went to the local gamestore and picked up a copy of SFll turbo, got home and realized the shell didn't match my regular copy of SFll. The shell is way different and seems to be slightly a different color. I have no means of opening the cart to find out but the shell is a dead giveaway is a fake...
  5. P

Omega CMVS Bundle

Here's some more of my extra stuff and stuff I don't use. I picked up a single slot neo geo cab and it came with about 2 boxes full of games. I have no use for this stuff and about I'm short on funds to finish my car. SOLD..., Omega CMVS Pro Controller Tototek PS/PS2 adapter to Neo Geo...
  6. P

Delete please wrong section

Wrong section
  7. P

FS:Wonderful 101

Picked up this game and it's not my cup of tea, the nintendo club code is still good. 28$ shipped+pp fees.
  8. P

FS: 8 Shock Boxes

Got 8 shockboxes I don't need all are in like new condition 6$ each and actual shipping. Gift or add for fees. US only please.
  9. P

WTB:Super Mario Bros

Looking for a mint to really good copy or Super Mario Bros, not the one with duck hunt just the mario game. Shipping will be to 89110, thanks.
  10. P

MVS Carts

ALL SOLD Burning Fight 40$Sold World Heroes 2 15$Sold World Heroes 2 Jet 20$Sold Art Of Fighting 15$Sold Bust-A-Move 20$ Sold Metal Slug 50$ Sold The Super Spy 40$ Sold Art Of Fighting 2 20$Sold Fatal Fury 2 25$Sold The King of Fighters 94 20$Sold The King of Fighters 97 25$Sold The King of...
  11. P

WTS:MVS Aero Fighters 2

Aero Fighters 2 45$ Sold Baseball Stars Professional-Sold Top Players Golf-Sold
  12. P

Questions about XRGB mini

Really intrested in getting one and I just want to clear some stuff up about it. Right now I use Europe rgb scarts for all my systems, hooked up to a scart switch then to a pvm. What would I need to change in my set up to have this working. Would I need new scart cables? Or any other cables...
  13. P

Free Neo Stuff

Was about to trash this but if anyone needs is it's free. Will only ship in US Neo Drift Out original dip sheet AOF marquee - Gone Neo Pad shell-Gone *** FEET ARE NOT INCLUDED***
  14. P

Has anyone use this scart switch before ?

All I get is a wavy image. Using it in a sony pvm.
  15. P

WTB: BNC to male scart

Anybody have an extra one that they want to sell.
  16. P

Somebody to RGB mod my SNES mini

So I tried to mod one recently and it seems I don't have a steady hand, I was using the write up on retrorgb.com so I got the resistors for it I just need someone to do the solder part don't want to fcuk this one up, so if anybody is willing to do it send me a PM with what price, thanks in advance.
  17. P

FS:TG-16

Got a Turbo Duo recently and don't need this. Complete TG-16 with all cables, NES RF cable, 1 controller 2 games The back cover don't stay so I added some tape so I can stay in properly just so it can stay nice and snug, 2 games-Keith courage has case China warrior is loose 70$ shipped
  18. P

Super Nintendo scart cable noob question

I got one of these from a friend who was selling of his gaming stuff. My sony trinitron crt does not have scart on it, wondering if this will make the picture quality any better and how would I go about hooking this up to my tv? I currently have a video hooked up but I got this scart cable...
  19. P

Neo geo pad question

Recently me neo geo pad took a dump (tossed it across the room) and I was wondering if the cord is a good candidate to wire up a custom stick? Also I find the pin out on how to wire a custom stick but couldn't come up with which color wire on the cord is to which command, can anybody help...
  20. P

FIXED!! Crosshatch adjustment problem- Was the the overscreen

I've searched but nothing came up on this, just wondering if I can adjust the picture to actually fit on screen? It's a omega CMVS, I tried it on 2 TVs. One being a Sony Teinitron and a Samsung LED tv but it still seems to cut out the top.