Search results

1. armature

RGB molex / monitor connection

I'm fairly certain the small harness pictured below has a short or is failing to connect properly as wiggling the wires causes red to flicker on and off. Anyone know where I can get a replacement or at least the connector part numbers so I can wire my own? Still working on my machine. I posted...
  2. armature

MVIC - 4 pin connector?

I've been digging around on google trying to locate what the pins are for on the small 4-pin connector on the MVIC. I'm assuming they're for power but if anyone knows exactly what they are, I'd appreciate it. I tried the search on the forum but didn't find much other than repro and for sale...
  3. armature

Restoring a 4-slot MVS (v1) - and damn it needs love

just a quick update. I finished the clear coats and reattached the control panel. I need to find some new carriage bolts or decide if I'm going to keep the old ones. I'm in the midst of wiring all the controls and trying to figure out what I'm going to tap for power for the LEDs. I was...
  4. armature

Restoring a 4-slot MVS (v1) - and damn it needs love

I've been lurking on the forum for a while, learning about the community in general. I have to say that I really respect the pride with which you hold your systems. :) I've wanted a NEO GEO 4-slot for many years and finally decided I'd bite the bullet and get an arcade machine. Little did I...