Search results

1. mlloyd

CONFIRMED: More Games Coming, Software and Firmware Updates too!

Funstock has posted the below video and confirms more games, plus software and firmware updates....
  2. mlloyd

NeoGeoX.com is down...

As of 9:09AM UK time the NeoGeoX.com site is down....hopefully for a much needed update on games release? Am I living the dream?
  3. mlloyd

"nothing to worry about" Official Responce from Tommo on production coming to an end?

"nothing to worry about" Official Responce from Tommo on production coming to an end? Noticed a post from Shane Hills on the Neo Geo X facebook linking to this article: http://kotaku.com/5978233/report-neogeo-xs-production-is-coming-to-an-end Shane asks in his post "Is this only for the...
  4. mlloyd

Does the Ninja Masters Cart confirm there will be more Cart releases?

Looking at the Ninja Masters Cart packaging with both the Tommo and SNK Playmore logo on it, this does give me faith there will be more carts released. Ninja Masters was published by SNK, so at least I have faith we may see the games developed/published by SNK on the system. Unfortunalty I'm...
  5. mlloyd

MVS Stuff on UK Ebay!

Hello, I'm saving to get myself an Atmoswave, so I'm cleaning out some of my MVS stuff. The following is on Ebay for sale and I'm sorry to disapoint but at present I will only sell to UK bidders. My little Super Gun...
  6. mlloyd

UK Release date of KOF: MI anybody know?

Currently an MVS gamer but I'm looking at getting a PS2 for future releases. Does anyone know if there will be a UK release of MI and when will it be?
  7. mlloyd

WTB: Pleasure Goal aka Futsal MVS

PM me, it will go to a good home. I am also happy to buy from international sellers.
  8. mlloyd

Wanted: Football Frenzy MVS

PM me with price, pic will be required. I can pay by Paypal. :mr_t:
  9. mlloyd

SNK Street Smart is it any good?

Just wondered if anyone has played this game. Is it worth buying?
  10. mlloyd

Neostore problem Solved....

UPDATE 14TH OF MAY LOOKING GOOD :multi_co: I mailed the NeoStore from my work email a couple of days ago and recieved a fast responce game is on its way back and Shawn is crediting me for the purchase. Looks like my hotmail messages got junked due to spam filters... Either way I will soon...
  11. mlloyd

Street Hoop appreciation thread!!

One of the most played games in my collection is street hoops. I just can't get enough of it. It's so simple and easy to pick up and two player mode takes the game to a whole new level. NBA Jam ha not even close!! Street Hoop is King!
  12. mlloyd

Question for Samurai Showdown V MVS Owners

Hello, Just got a copy of SS V. When the game starts the intro text is in Japanese. Is this correct? It is in a US mv-1c and I've set the game to english. All the after fight text is in english it's just the intro text that's not.
  13. mlloyd

Have Jamma PCB SvC Chaos want to swap for MVS kit!

Just got my order from NeoStore and realised I ordered the wrong thing. I actually wanted the MVS Kit not the Jamma PCB. If anyone would like to swap please PM me. I live in the UK.
  14. mlloyd

Street Hoops/Hoop Dreams Kit Wanted

Will pay by Paypal. I'm based in London so if you can give me a price including P&P that would be great.
  15. mlloyd

I'm back!!!!!!!! And really happy!!!!

:mr_t: Well I have now twice sold my collection!!! AES was too costly and MVS well I was buying a house and needed the cash! Well I missed my neo so I'm back in the MVS game. Just his the neo store for MVS 1C Jamma, Super Dodge Ball, SNK Vs Capcom and SSV. Can't wait supergun and Controller...
  16. mlloyd

Great SuperGun on UK eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3273658937 You may have seen this before, the winner of the previous Auction failed to pay up claiming someone stole his account ID. Please do not bid unless you are totally serious. Happy bidding fellas!
  17. mlloyd

All gone!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hemelidiot&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
  18. mlloyd

Neo Geo Collection on UK Ebay £750

I need money for my new house so I'm sadly parting with my Neo MVS Collection! I will be back but for now the house is more important. Please check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3252771398&category=3945 It includes; supergun, jamma, two joysticks, ten...
  19. mlloyd

Neo Collection on UK Ebay!

I need money for my new house so I'm sadly parting with my Neo MVS Collection! I will be back but for now the house is more important. Please check it out at: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3252771398 It includes; one supergun, two joysticks, ten shockboxs and sixteen...
  20. mlloyd

Selling on eBay...

I need some money quick so I'm going to sell a little of my MVS collection. I want to sell them in there shockbox's with the covers I've downloaded in them, this will hopefully push the price up a little bit more. I just want to now whether people think I should leave the downloaded covers in...