Search results

1. M

RetroPie μArcade

A lot of you might know, that the Raspberry Pi offers a good and cheap way, to emulate old games. For me, the downside was, that the Pi itself looks a bit borring, so after i saw a video from another youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oMongjNslg) i decided to build a small "arcade...
  2. M

KonsolTingエs (m1chelsen) collection

After we moved to our new house, I have finished my gameroom, that is around 20-21 m2. I'm pretty happy about the result, and i have made a game room tour :) After i made the video, i finally finished the build of a table, for my PC / modding setup.
  3. M

Bought 2 faulty 2-slot PCBs

I just made a nice deal, and bought 2 Neo Geo 2-slot boards, marked as "faulty", for a very low price. I have now hooked both boards up with my supergun, with the following results: MVS1: Audio works well, no problem. Video is very dark, but it is possible to som grayish outlines from the...
  4. M

Xbox 360 (Slim, Trinity) - Reset Glitch Hack.

Hi there, Maybe some of you guys have experience with X360 modding? My good old Premium JTAG console died once again, and my time with fat X360 consoles are over. To much trouble :D I have bought a X360 slim, with trinity motherboard, that i want to run with FreeStyleDashboard. I still am...
  5. M

My consolized builds

Just wanted to share some of my consolized builds. Some of them, have already been shared :) Consolized Neo Geo MVS (MV-1FZ): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PXYaf5fw&index=1&list=PLnSq7iQTYTjyxqVXqynDe7Sezp3xPYZHU Consolized SEGA ST-V...
  6. M

Taito F3 startup screen WITOUT game

Hi there, I´m at the moment in the process of building a consolized Taito F3 setup, but i dont have a game for it jet. If i turn on the system WITOUT game, i get a "broken picture", that stays on for 2 seconds, and then switches of, and agian on. The loop goes on. I have a recorded how it...
  7. M

Taito F3 sterio pinout - Consolized Taito F3

Hi there. Im in the process of building a consolized Taito F3. As far as i know, the JAMMA connector puts out mono sound, but there is a S-connector for sterio sound. I looked the 4 pin S connector up in a Puzzle Bobble manual, and the pinout is as in the picture: But how du i read this...
  8. M

Project: Consolized Sega ST-V

Hi there, I´m in the process of builing a consolized ST-V, and wanted to show my progress. At the moment i have build the case, and that part is done. Now i need to give it a paintjob, but i am still thinking about the design. Besides that i need to solder the wires, and the ST-V should be...
  9. M

Dreamcast 4 wire modchip - Safe?

Hi there, I dont know if some of you have experience with modchips for the Sega Dreamcast, but here we go: Can some of you verify, if a 4-wired-modchip (chip only - without PCB) damages (or dont) the Dreamcast? I have heard that a modchip like that does´nt switch off after the region-check...
  10. M

SNES 50/60 Hz mod problem

Hi there, This is not about a Neo Geo, but i hope someone have the knowledge to help anyways. I have performed a 50/60 mod on my PAL Super Nintendo, and it works, when it comes to the increased speed from 50 to 60 Hz. The problem is that the picture looks bad and unstable in 60Hz. There are...
  11. M

m1chelsen´s colelction

12. M

Consolized Hyper 64 Project

Hi there, I have just finished my CMVS project, and because i had a lot of fun building it, i would like to consolize a Hyper 64. I have just bought an Hyper 64 + FFWA on ebay, and im waiting to recieve the packade at the moment. I would like to use the waiting time to prepare some plans for...
  13. M

My CMVS is done! :)

Hi there, Last time i posted here, i made a mistake, and postet the topic in a wrong place. I hope this i the right place to post a video, with my homemade CMVS :) Check it out :)
  14. M

My CMVS showoff.

Hi there, I hope this is the right place to post this, and if it isnt, i hope a admin can move the topic to the right place :) Im from Denmark, and im in the process of building a Consolized MVS system from a 4 slot board. I still need to finish the powersuply, and some sound isues. Just...